Coming to terms with my feelings. Long, sorry.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I'm very interested in the potential to trade as an offshore entity for tax avoidance . But as far as your friend's plan I don't think it works that way.

When you renounce I doubt very seriously they are going to be willing to turn around and give you a visa of any sort.

I mean you will be on a shit list that not even known terrorists will be on.

Let me know if you have any resources or info.

#31     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

People voted for Obama on faith. They had no evidence to vote otherwise, because the last four years have been an utter failure in every possible manner. Incidentally, that is why I voted for Obama the first time around! Because Bush's last 4 years were an utter failure in every possible manner and a change needed to be made. I was wrong then. What makes me so sure I wasn't wrong this time? Because in the last four years I woke up. I spent large amounts of time in the math. I had the shit scared out of me when I realized where we were going.

As for your video, I am not watching that. I will not watch anything, ever, from Rachael Maddow, and I will not listen to Obama's speech (which is what the photo appears it will be). I bought into the FIRST winning speech 4 years ago and it was all lies. I won't make that mistake again. I didn't even read the transcript.

#32     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Very true, my friend. :)

#33     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

With that kind of money, he should just go to Panama or Monte Negro. Lots of places better off.

#34     Nov 8, 2012

5. what a total pile of bullshit.

#35     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

"Every possible manner," do you seriously believe things could not be worse?

#36     Nov 8, 2012
  7. How is this possible??

#37     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You are exactly the kind of misinformed voter that Tsing was refferring too, you bought into this bullshit narrative,that the radical left wing media was able to sell that supposedly Mitt Romney wanted to repeal Civil rights, and repeal Roe V. Wade, there was no chance Romney was even going to go there, and there was no chance any of that even would have made it through the senate.

Maddow even started off with her typical bullshit 1 minute into the video, "republicans wont be able to kill medicare" the bullshit narrative she has been playing for the last 2 years, that politifact has and other fact checkers have shown is a blatant lie, medicare is going to die alright, but now its going to be because Obama and the dems would rather use the issue to demonise opponents than do anything to fix it.

#38     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm speaking fiscally, Ricter. I truly believe we have made every wrong decision in the financial arena since Obama has been in. Actually, that is wrong. Since the last two years of the Bush Presidency.

There were some horrible decisions prior to that as well, but there were also some decent ones. I cannot find a single positive financial choice made during the Obama administration. And please, don't try your Keynesian philosophy as a counter to my beliefs. I'm not in the mood for it.

#39     Nov 8, 2012
  10. I've found that it takes time to analyze each charity to determine the value of each dollar given. Money towards research, medical primarily, seems to be the least likely to be consumed by the so called takers. You do have to be careful to see that there are not exorbitant administrative costs. IMO, helping find a cure can help generations. Perhaps donating some time and expertise would work better for you than donating cash.

#40     Nov 8, 2012