Comey Clears Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 5, 2016.

1. conduit

conduit

Who says this is a felony charge? Because you think so? Lol

BTW I don't watch TV. In fact I don't even have a TV at home.

#31     Jul 5, 2016
  2. Wallet

Wallet

#32     Jul 5, 2016
  3. conduit

conduit

FuxxYou, read your own shite before you post nonsense. People like you are worse than rapists, your kind is worse than sexual offenders, or home intruders. You are on the same level than Hitler. You spread lies in the hope that the stupid and uneducated do not know better and simply believe your BS. That has been Trumpf's tactic all along and if we have learned anything from Brexit then it is that we should never again allow liars and those who fabricate to get away with this. You can continue as long as you like but I will expose your lies and falsifications. Trust me on that, we can make a bet right here right now of who has the longer breath and more endurance.

I quote from your link and the point that is in bold is repeated in all other sub-articles:

"Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States,..."

Clinton did not have the intent. Are you stupid or do you want to find issues where there are none? Yes she handled the emails in a very bad manner and fashion and yes that is not the greatest testimony to her understanding of hacking and national security and there needs work to be done. But she clearly did not intent to harm the US.

#33     Jul 5, 2016
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And this is where I step in and urge posters to be civil and polite to one another within the P&R Forum. Please debate the issues and avoid rudely characterizing & attacking others.

#34     Jul 5, 2016
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Try reading the complete text befor you make a complete horses ass out of yourself, no your excerpt is not repeated in every sub article.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

#35     Jul 5, 2016
    Tom B likes this.
  6. Not surprisingly, it turns out that Director Comey is full of shit. He said such cases are not prosecuted. In fact, they are. A Naval Reservist serving in Afghanistan was prosecuted for putting some materials on his personal computer. There was no intent nor any suggestion that he intended to give it to a hostile party. It was done for convenience apparently. http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/2...ing-classified-info-without-malicious-intent/

I will not be the least bit surprised to see Comey waltz into some millions plus Wall Street job. He earned it.

#36     Jul 5, 2016
    Wallet likes this.
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Too bad he wasn't related to Hillary, might have got a promotion instead.

#37     Jul 5, 2016
  8. achilles28

achilles28

That's exactly what happened. Comey just made a bet the establishment will defeat Trump in November. Had Comey thought Trump was a lock, Hillary would be indicted by now

#38     Jul 5, 2016
  9. conduit

conduit

Sure, as long as everyone stays with the facts and stops falsifying them. That is exactly what got Hitler to power, that one side spread falsehood and lies and swayed the public through lies and the other side remained too quiet. That will not happen this time around. Most people will do anything it takes to keep Trumpf from winning. And that can only be good for America and the rest of the world.

#39     Jul 5, 2016
  10. conduit

conduit

None of what you quoted pertains to Clinton's case. Neither did she permit removal of said material nor did she deliver it to anyone. And the question has not even been answered (and I think that is ultimately the real point) whether Clinton's emails contained said material that she had on her server. Mate, we are not arguing the correctness of her handling those emails. That has been determined. We are arguing the case whether she committed treason. And that is clearly not the case and the FBI has confirmed such. How easy or difficult it would have been to hack her email server remains unknown to the public, to me and to you. The claim of a hacker that he accessed said material is a bold lie by him and has not been proven at all. He was not able to produce a single such classified document as proof that he accessed and stole such material.

I know you hate the outcome, I know you strongly dislike it, yet this is a democracy and as such you need to accept the judicial and executive organs that make rulings on behalf of you and the rest of the country. It really is that simple.

Trumpf will go down and nothing and nobody will stop this from happening and it is ultimately in the best interest of all parties involved.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    #40     Jul 6, 2016