Comey Clears Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 5, 2016.

1. conduit

conduit

Cry us a river mate. You are occupying yourself with yesterday's news. You did not get it your way and so it's time to move on.

#11     Jul 5, 2016
  2. conduit

conduit

No, I want Trumpf to totally ridicule himself in a public debate against Hillary. It will be epic.

#12     Jul 5, 2016
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Sadly, I don't think Hillary will do well in a pubic debate against Trump. Debates have simply become a form of reality show entertainment, and no different than a Comedy Central Roast where the candidates hurdle insults at one another devoid of policy content. Trump is much better that this than Hillary and she will come off badly in the debates (even if she has the most in-depth knowledge on policy, world politics, etc.).

#13     Jul 5, 2016
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Did anyone really expect the FBI and Justice Department to indict Hillary?

If you did then you are kidding yourself.

#14     Jul 5, 2016
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Because of the conspiracy, you mean?

#15     Jul 5, 2016
  6. Wallet

Wallet

#16     Jul 5, 2016
  7. Somehow I think if Jeb was the republican presidential candidate, the JV team (FBI) would've charged her given the Bush clan's ties to the CIA (the varsity team). Letting her go probably means the Establishment is behind her and in return they expect a republican like administration over the next 8 years - ie a big war in the Middle East, Medicare reform, Obamacare changes, and a few other republican like actions.

#17     Jul 5, 2016
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Interesting that you think its a conspiracy.

#18     Jul 5, 2016
  9. Well Hillary didn't do this on purpose. She did it because she is stupid as hell. Is that what they want us to believe? If she is stupid as hell, then she should quit the race and hand it over to Trump.

#19     Jul 5, 2016
  10. conduit

conduit

That's not what he said and maybe that is why you misunderstand him so often?

#20     Jul 5, 2016