Comedian Bill Maher donates $1 million to Obama super PAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Been catching up on Leave It to Beaver reruns, have you?

#11     Feb 24, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, RCG sharpton gets owned again..... :D

#12     Feb 24, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Which part is spin, that during the 50s the US was the world's export leader, or that union membership (read profit sharing) was far higher?

#13     Feb 24, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Once again, Max props up a racist, in this case, "Clubber Lang." In other news, night follows day.

#14     Feb 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Since when has union membership meant profit sharing?

#15     Feb 24, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

wow

#16     Feb 24, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

yeah

#17     Feb 24, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, i can see why i put that toolbag on ignore......

RCG comes into a thread and out of nowhere starts saying that conservatives want to go back to the 50's so we can all be racists again, and then implying that all white males are racist, and when his race hustling Bullshit gets turned on him by Clubber Lang, and i laugh at it I am the one who gets accused of being a racist...... so funny....

Here is a video for that Horses brASS, and his little nurse girlfriend RCG.....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/109914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/B][/QUOTE]

#18     Feb 24, 2012
  9. Grew up in the 50's. Both parents worked, several rented homes, from marginal neighborhoods to some of the very best, thank goodness.

Unions were strong, cars were really changed every 2 or 3 years, some called that planned obsolescence, some just thought it was good marketing, we thought it gave us better 'stuff.'

We really were separated along racial lines where I grew up. In my HS, there were zero blacks, and maybe 3 or 4 hispanics. I was not allowed to go into bad neighborhoods. A pretty dismal way for Americans who were not white middle class.

In the military I found out a lot. Met some great black people, hispanics, extreme Christians, even Mormons (smile). Saw the world in a whole new light at that point. We, as a Country, have a long way to go, granted, but better in so many 'social' ways.

Now we are losing all the middle class, after having great advances in race relations. Not a great trade off in my mind. And, it's not the minorities fault, IMO. If we can become color blind, which is happening, in part due to lack of face to face interaction any longer. Again not a great trade off. Then maybe we can get past all the racism. But, no, now so many aim their hatred at Islam, or Asians for working for less money. Still, just anger for the sake of anger.

A bit random, sorry.

c

#19     Feb 24, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

No wonder you consider Andrew Breitbart your go-to guy for intellectual stimulation.

#20     Feb 24, 2012