Come Ride The Wave*

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Well I find this hard to believe but due to a lot of johnnie come lately shorts the average short price for wave is ( avg short price ) on WAVE at 4.90, the shorts are REALLY under pressure here to cover!! A move over the earlier session high could accelerate it into the close I'm feeling a little sellers remorse here as I did unload a whole boatload.... and they pulled me back in...~ si

#11     Apr 24, 2008
  2. So you bought back into WAVE today? What price are you holding at?

#12     Apr 24, 2008
  3. Therm I'm right on the cusp but not back in yet. There's a whole lot of squeezing going on and I just don't want to get in the middle of a big battle.
    The extreme volume of this breakout (most ever on the name) would 99% of the time be enough for me to buy on the first sig retrace but in this case the move is off a one time sell off of assets- wire spectrum- where to be brutally honest with you all the reasons I was loving the name was based off their tech and the rest of the biz... So I'm always perplexed by this how to graph when the events are so news driven, in biotech it works but in tech... they can't resell these spectrum's again if you know what I mean... still we have seen what can happen when there is an overwhelming exodus for a name... I will probably crawl back in with my tail between my legs tomorrow.~ stoney

#13     Apr 24, 2008