come on

Discussion in 'Trading' started by weld1, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Prove me my math is wrong. Go ahead. You won't because you know it is correct. :) I actually encourage anyone to do a quick search like I did about Mandie's trades during that period. It only takes a few minutes.

Regarding my trading, go search my posted calls and do the same. Then, and only then you can make a judgment on my trading.

Facts, Mandie, Facts.

I did refer to my own trading in my previous post. The long NQ trade at 1400 with a 2 pts risk that was finally closed at 1466.50. It served as an example to show you what a good risk/reward trade is.

See? you lie again. You keep embarassing yourself my friend.

Once again you keep distorting the truth. I certainly never said that sell offs are DUE to fat fingers. Your obsession to make others think that proves how much of a frauder you are. I did however posted that one recent event could be a fat finger. It probably was not, but it required some work to reach that conclusion as the initial elements were similar to a fat finger event.

You are showing that you are too young in this business or too stupid to think that fat fingers are a myth. Anybody that has been there more than a few years have either saw one while they were trading or at least heard of one. There was a recent thread created about that very subject. For educational purposes, I suggest you go there and learn about it.

I think probably everyone appreciated the irony of a 7500 posts in less than 2 years Troll advising others to get a life! :p

I will leave the final (probably trash) word to you kiddo, as I'm now heading out.

#41     Nov 7, 2009
  2. ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D :D

No wonder I missed it, I was looking for ES Trades on the ES Jornal ..., my bad <strike>champ</strike> chump. :p

Please do some more cherrypicking for us when you get a chance, lurefo the loser.

P.S. and Please stop trying to excuse your fantasy belief in fat fingers ... you're obviously a huge FAN of them! :eek: :p

more lurefo "fat finger" stories

#42     Nov 7, 2009
  3. I'll be honest with you, this thread has gotten very boring. Watching you guys play grab-ass is a lot less interesting than the topic we started on.

Oh well...

#43     Nov 7, 2009
  4. Don't pretend that you're not aware that there are NQ trades in the ES thread, since you posted also NQ trades there!! :p Nothing to write home about by the way. :)

Geez, hom many more lies and dishonesty will we have to take from your posts before you stop constantly flaming, bashing, give trading lessons to everyone on this site while you've been exposed to be nothing than a trading loser!?

You affirmed without any fact that one single trade of yours was better than any of mine. I simply showed that it was totally wrong. Period.

It's ironic (and dishonest) from you to accuse me of cherrypicking since I collected and quickly analysed every single trade of yours during the period you posted your realtime trades amlost every day.

=>And by the way, I'm still waiting for you to prove that the following results are wrong! otherwise, we'll have to take it that your only choice is to acknowledge that your trading performance is negative. Obviously you have to, since your trades are all there for everyone to see! :)

[​IMG]
    As I said, over this two months period, given the calls you posted, you have lost $296.5 trading ES. It's not that bad considering how difficult trading is.

But in the future, you should stop insulting, flaming other posters, pretend you're a good trader and give trading lessons to everyone as you do every day on this site. I will keep exposing you as a frauder until you stop behaving as stated above with others (including myself) or until the mods ask you to.

So because a few of us suspected that a very rare event could have been the result of a fat finger and because for educational purposes I collected information about that subject, that makes me a fan? Geez, am I discussing with a stupid teenager or an adult?:confused:

FYI, moving market fat finger events happen every other couple years. If you stay long enough in this business (which I doubt considering your negative proved trading performance) you should live one.

You are embarassing yourself a little bit more every day with you constant pathetic smoke and mirrors strategies.:)

#44     Nov 8, 2009
  5. Because of his constant flamings, insults, and trash posts... EliteTrader is getting more and more painful to read everyday because of these self appointed Gurus giving trading lessons and flaming, insulting, talking trash, etc...

Time to help the mods and clean the place.

Thanks for the encouragement words. I actually think it is easier and most definitely coward to let the place goes to trash.

Maybe with a little effort from everyone, some inspiring traders we used to read would come back or would post more often.

#45     Nov 8, 2009

6. Awwe c'mon mandie is the funniest poster on ET, kinda our own lil joe biden you might say.

Joe biden the REAL forrest gump.

#46     Nov 8, 2009
  7. It doesn't help . . . trust me. I used to verbally spar with him and finally realized that it was like trying to have a battle of wits with my 7 year old nephew. I don't worry about "it" anymore since I stuck him on ignore.

#47     Nov 8, 2009
  8. So do you, Cold/c-kid/Jasonn. The only difference is that Mandlebrotset has them under only one username, while you have them under 4000 usernames.

#48     Nov 10, 2009
  9. Don't worry about the Cold/c-kid-apak/jasonn/etc./etc.etc. guy. He actually isn't a bad guy, and when he isn't beeing abusive has actually posted some very funny and interesting threads on ET (although I do admit, that was a LONG time ago). I find it fascinating that he is going around saying that the market is random ... he is either pulling peoples chain, or not as smart as I thought he was. :p

lurefo appears to be a decent trader. I mean, if there is an (a) an uptrend, the guy says there is an uptrend, (b) I say there is an uptrend, and call my long trades accordingly, and everyone else on the ES Journal is going short and getting their trades stopped-out, obviously I'm not the clueless guy in the room, and apparently neither is he. As far as anything else is concerned, if he doesn't like my style on the Journal ... tooooo bad, I most certainly am not doing this for him. :)

ProfLogic is a stealth vendor and a bit an egomaniac, who's every post is a subtle advertisement for the books and seminars that he teaches. And from the trades that he has called (50/50 at best) he has a much bigger bark than he does bite ... he, I couldn't care less about. :D
    All-in-all this is just the way people are, in every walk in life. People argue, discuss, have disagreements, and sometimes are able to get on the same page about any topic they are discussing.

As far as what happens on this website, my only concern is, ultimately, am I becoming a better trader? And seeing as how the answer is a resounding YES, I am very happy with the process.

Good trading.

Ciao! :)

#49     Nov 10, 2009
  10. Funny seeing Jimmy calling someone abusive. That is like Jeffrey Dahmer calling someone cruel.

People control their own destiny Kamala . . . fate is simply the outcome of their decision making process.

#50     Nov 10, 2009