Come On And Load Up We Are Getting These Stocks A Lot Cheaper Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 23, 2007.

1. volente_00

volente_00

T DAY THEORY IN FULL EFFECT !
    TIME TO SPANK THE SHORTS ALL THE WAY TO THE CLOSE !
    IT'S LIKE FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#51     Jan 23, 2007

2. I love T day theory almost as much as I love free money$$

#52     Jan 23, 2007
  3. Mvic

Mvic

You know when the market is going to take a dive?

When all these sarcatsic bears quit posting 100% up room to go and other silly stuff. When that nonsense finally dies out then the martket will sell off.

#53     Jan 23, 2007
  4. Nap time now, you boys have over excited yourselves with this monstrous rebound of a few points

#54     Jan 23, 2007
  5. volente_00

volente_00

#55     Jan 23, 2007
  6. Let's not forget the inverted i,c,o, and x patterns as well.:D

#56     Jan 23, 2007
  7. Or my double bottom (_!_) (_!_)

#57     Jan 23, 2007
  8. Crowbar

Crowbar

OK, load em up. Crowbar going to rent hisself a U-Haul tonite.

#58     Jan 23, 2007
  9. I am not a bearish trader, in fact my trading system is bullishly biased, but lets be honest about something right now:
    "If you look at the last 6 daily candlesticks of the NDX, you will notice that the NDX has 5 out 6 negative candles and has
    shed 74.91 points (-4%) in the last 6 trading days.
    I seriously doubt than anyone bullishly trading the NDX or COMP everyday for the past 6 days has had a positive overall result."
    If you did, I challenge you to come clean and to list the entry and exit prices of those trades during the past 6 trading sessions." (don't reveal your methodology, just the trades)

Jeff

#59     Jan 23, 2007
  10. Seems I really got under your skin.

Relax a little, sit in your prop office and enjoy feeling the foul breath of your boss down your neck while you scalp for 0.5 pt ES clips.

Make sure they don't find out you're wasting your time with 2 ER2 lot newbies here on the board, your boss will likely not be amused.

#60     Jan 24, 2007