Come On And Load Up We Are Getting These Stocks A Lot Cheaper Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 23, 2007.

1. The only professional trader in this thread is you, buddy.

#41     Jan 23, 2007
  2. Arooga Arooga

#42     Jan 23, 2007
  3. Looks like bears are taking control

not a big deal

earnings season will pass soon

but also, this is a tech selloff

the dow & S&P still very strong only a few fractions of a percent off the highs.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=^DJI&t=3m

The nasdaq will set sew highs as soon as the earnings season passes

#43     Jan 23, 2007
  4. Easy money on that short

I love 100% flexibility up and down room to go with risk management

#44     Jan 23, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

I made the unfortunate mistake of taking these clowns seriously...they claim they are kidding..who knows....I just think its a bunch of 1-4 lot traders who trade tiny accounts from home...nothing wrong with that at all...but any good trader wouldnt be hootin and hollerin on whenever the mkt goes up 2 sp points.....

I have actually been pm'ing with some good guys on here...believe it or not..there are some solid traders on here ..just have to sift through the clowns...

#45     Jan 23, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Mr Networth only trades 3-4 lots of russells?

You dont say...explains a lot about your behavior.....

You are a minnow..just like I thought....

#46     Jan 23, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I have noticed in the past few days alot of talking heads mentioning that the time to buy is now, as if this dip is the best buying opportunity. The markets arent even down and they are talking about buying opportunities. Pretty PATHETIC if you ask me. :p

#47     Jan 23, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

This maklooda dope is a riot....he rips on guys who work for hedge funds,banks, etc....meanwhile he is at home throwing around 2 lots while watching Oprah......he sent me a pm wanting to compare net worths.....guy is beyond sad...

I guess just because he couldnt make it at a big firm he has to whine about others who did.....most likely he couldnt handle the pressure of trading big size....it happens...

#48     Jan 23, 2007
  9. EPrado

EPrado

Pathetic doesnt even begin to explain it.....a bunch of friggin guppies....guys like them are great fades...anyone shorting when their voulme was at its loudest would have cleaned up fading them...

Once there is a correction they will get wiped out...happened before..will happen again.....

#49     Jan 23, 2007

10. awesome!!

NO RISK baby $$

#50     Jan 23, 2007