Come On And Load Up We Are Getting These Stocks A Lot Cheaper Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 23, 2007.

1. I just trade max. 3-4 lot ER2 before getting panic phone calls from my broker, can't be too much that I contributed to your 1k lot account.

#31     Jan 23, 2007
  2. congrats once again to all those who play the no risk free money just buy indexes system$$$

NO RISK IS SO PRETTY $$$

#32     Jan 23, 2007
  3. Jesus it's like Kindergarten in here, nice to see all the professionals keeping a lid on their emotions... if you are getting excited about today then you really are in the peewee league

#33     Jan 23, 2007
  4. INDEX DIP BUYERS AT WORK:

[​IMG]

#34     Jan 23, 2007
  5. Congratulations on what? I see a very weak retracement of the selloff. Pretty much sideways action. If you're long, you better hope for a stronger rally than this by the end of the day or you might get run over by another wave of selling.

#35     Jan 23, 2007
  6. Why become bitchy when making risk free money was never easier? Just jump on the index dip buying band wagon and stop worrying about market timing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#36     Jan 23, 2007
  7. Like I said kindergarten, caps, captions and pics... kiddy time

The market has gone up almost the exact amount it went down yesterday, why is one cause for depression and the other elation? Ludicrous!

#37     Jan 23, 2007
  8. Selling creates opportunity. Open your mind. It's next to impossible to lose on buying dips on the indexes these days.

#38     Jan 23, 2007
  9. [​IMG]

#39     Jan 23, 2007
  10. The post above would not be out of place in a teen chatroom... thank you for illustrating my point so childishly... and we are expected to believe this is the behavior of a professional trader?

#40     Jan 23, 2007