Come On And Load Up We Are Getting These Stocks A Lot Cheaper Today!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Why would you assume it's bears getting pissed... anyone would find these comments ludicrous... bull, bear or scalper

#121     Jan 25, 2007
  2. You can read how pissed they are in the tone of their posts. They have been on the wrong side of the market for the past few months and don't like it. This is what happens when people think they are smarter than the market. They lose money, and get upset that the market doesn't agree with their expert analysis.

#122     Jan 25, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

I actually PM with a few guys on here. Some solid traders on here. That part is fine. But other than that is useless. Like I said....charge people a small fee to come on here and all these assclowns will disappear.

#123     Jan 25, 2007
  4. Well I trade both sides of the market most days and the giant caps, cheer leading and infantile slogans lead me to believe they are the ones that think they are smarter than the market, these types always get flushed out when conditions change, doesn't take a bear to see that

#124     Jan 25, 2007
  5. True, and I agree.

I trade both sides as well, and I have very little to lose or gain right now in my stock trading accounts as I only have 4 open positions. 3 long and 1 short.

#125     Jan 25, 2007
  6. hels02

hels02

I'm dumb, it looks like I'm going to hold thru the weekend, that 2 cent loss wasn't upsetting enough.

#126     Jan 25, 2007