Columbus 5 Day ES Intraday Trading Exploration

Discussion in 'Journals' started by martys, Oct 10, 2005.

1. I am falling asleep with this thing. Waiting for food.

P.S. I think I manage to miss all the big trades. It's good practice but I am not ready for this journal thing.

#181     Oct 13, 2005
  2. Bought at 1175.75. Sell at 1177.25. +2 pt.

#182     Oct 13, 2005
  3. I think this might be enough trading for me. I have to drive my Dad to the airport. So today I just scalp for 2 pt and I made 1.75 pt on my rubberband trade.

I think I am gonna stop the journal here because I missed all my trades today except one trade netted 1 pt. So all in all I lost -.50 pt for the week if you allow me to count the rubber band trade. I definitely appreciate and learned quite a bit from you guys. I will have to learn to ride trend more, it is the quickest way to make money if I can catch one. Good luck all.

#183     Oct 13, 2005
  4. Notice the market keeps going up after I close the journal. I swear it had nothing to do with me. Just volatility reverts to the mean.

Forgot... Dear Moderator, please close this journal. Thanks.

#184     Oct 13, 2005
  5. martys

I thought this was a 5 Day ES Intraday Trading Exploration.

You have one day left.

Now go out and get 'em.

Hang tough.

The party ain't over 'till the Fat Lady Sings... :cool:

#185     Oct 14, 2005
  6. Thanks. I missed most of the trades in my original plan so I asked myself what's the point of sitting there chating. Although I make a little money yesterday, actually my trading has deteriorated by looking at my slower reaction and doubt. But this thread has given me a lot of input. In the perfect world, maybe this plan will work. I probably have to go for the bigger profit target like privateisland suggested and take many small losses like the turtle system or the ORB people. Maybe Fib extension helps?? Maybe a mix (time of day)? I am still retooling this. But definitely I am not cut out for this journal thing.

#186     Oct 14, 2005
  7. Ebo

Ebo

Martyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Go brew the coffee!
    Common buddy, get in the game.
    Buzzy would be proud of you.

#187     Oct 14, 2005
  8. No thanks. That ain't trading :)

#188     Oct 14, 2005