Columbine type shooting in Montreal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taodr, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Well, that's obvious, for sure.

You didn't mention if you hooked up with spect8or yet? I was amazed to find out he's a teenager, but he's an Australian, interested in making a career out of trading, and you guys should hook up! You would have a lot to talk about!!

Once again, have a nice day, mate!!

#21     Sep 15, 2006
  2. There are a few aussies here, for sure.
    But this canadian thing- there might be something to it. Canadians were involved in both world wars........................
    And korea.........and kosovo, and most other recent conflicts.........anyone else see a common link??:)
    :eek:

#22     Sep 15, 2006
  3. Spect8tor is well informed for a youngster. I look forward to meeting the boy genius.
    Canadians are a sort of mongrel race. They are officially part of the Commonwealth, have a large radical French minority and are very influenced by the U.S.A.
    Together they form a volatile combination that is like nitro-glycerine.
    Imagine adding crystal meth and heroin to this already troubling combination of races and cultures.
    I am surprised death, killing and murder is not more prevalent.

#23     Sep 15, 2006
  4. Quite right-between the corrupt US influence, and those rotten frenchie's i dont know how they survived!!:D :D

#24     Sep 15, 2006
  5. yeah, it truly is troubling, the combination of races and cultures in Canada. spect8or has commented on this problem, in detail. One need only look to Australia for an example of the positive effects of racial purity. Who would want to live up here with all the swarthy bastards when one could live in a place like Oz... and warm to boot!!

As you have suggested, Alex, Canada is synonymous with heroin and crystal meth, not only in terms of usage but also production. The shooter in Montreal was a radicalized French-Canadian speedball user of mixed race. Is it any wonder that he shot a bunch of people? People like that should be put on an island somewhere!!

As you have already pointed out, though, death and killing are prevalent here.

Is handgun ownership legal in Oz?

Good on yer, mate!! Your posts are a breath of fresh air around here!!

#25     Sep 15, 2006
  6. Thank you! Likewise you are obviously well informed yourself.
    I am happy you respect and honour the truth.
    You are of noble upbringing, I can tell!

In Australia, it is illegal to own a firearm unless you have a licence which in Victoria is almost impossible to get unless you are a 1/farmer who has a rabbit problem 2/ a duck hunter
    We however have huge problem with corrupt police selling guns to criminals. Nearly every criminal owns at least one gun.
    (I have long suspect the Victoria Police have some association to Canada but as yet this remains unproved)
    Victoria Police have achieved world fame by being in cahoots with the criminal underworld here for at least the past 5 years.
    BTW Don't get me wrong I have nothing personally against Canadians (Love the sinner, hate the sin) But Canadians must repent and stop engaging in heathen Baal worship and gay sex.

#26     Sep 15, 2006