Columbine type shooting in Montreal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taodr, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Cesko

Cesko

That's where the money is.

#11     Sep 14, 2006
  2. yes, there are multiple shootings in Canada on almost a daily basis. It's because access to guns is so widespread here. Anyone can get an assault rifle and pick the people they don't like and open fire. Most Canadians that I have met are borderline psychopaths. I don't know why the U.S. keeps a relatively open border between themselves and Canada.

Alex... are you from Australia, mate?

#12     Sep 14, 2006
  3. Australia Yup! Proud of it!
    Peaceful here...no Canadians!

#13     Sep 14, 2006
  4. I guess you must have been born a few years ago because there's been many (as in plural) shooting rampages in Australia.

You might want to use a search engine like Google to read all about them.

One particular shooting rampage I remember occurred back in 1987.

Hoddle Street massacre

There are other shootings more recently as in 2002 at Melbourne's Monash University (I'm sure you heard about that one).

However, that particular one wasn't as big news to me because I remember the Hoddle Street Massacre well due to the fact I was friends with a foreign student (Australian) that was a friend of someone killed in that shooting rampage.

Both of the shootings I mentioned above as many other shooting rampages in Australia that I didn't mention...they made the news in U.S. and Canada.

Crime is everywhere...lets not pretend its not.

Mark

#14     Sep 14, 2006
  5. Hoddle St Massacre 6 killed. This was caused by Julian Knight a bored ex-army gay guy.
    Monash Uni. I was overseas at the time don't know much about that one.
    We also had a Queen St massacre 7 killed. Done by Frank Vitkovic
    in the late 80's
    There is a common theme in all of them and this is a fact, the parents of all three perpetrators lived in Canada for a period of time!

There is something about Canada.

#15     Sep 14, 2006
  6. I guess we can take this further...

What about all the Australians that have vacationed in Canada, has a Canadian spouse, eaten food imported from Canada or read a book by a Canadian author...

Surely that would make these particular Australians more likely to go on a shooting rampage in Australia.

:eek:

By the way, I'm being sarcastic about your post.

Take care and don't watch any Canadian TV shows.

P.S. I wonder if there are any Australian connections with those Canadians that went on a shooting rampage in the past 20 years. :confused:

Didn't one of the Columbine shooters have an Australian horror movie (lots of murdering) as one of his favorites. :confused:

Mark

#16     Sep 14, 2006
  7. good on yer, mate!!

Have you hooked up with spect8or yet? He's another ET member, a guy from Oz as well (he's a teenager but quite mature for his age). Sounds like he would share some of your views.

You're absolutely right - I think that Canada is one of the worst countries in the world for random violence and multiple murders. Like I said, you can't open the newspapers here without reading about another one. And you are dead right about the fact that Australian shootings usually have a Canadian connection. Actually, there is a Canadian connection with a lot of the U.S. and European shootings too, but you don't hear about it very much.

Good thing you don't have any Canadians down there!!

We have a few Australians up here, probably why there is a peaceful day every once in a while!!

Have a nice day, mate

Nik

PS - i just notice you have cousins in Canada!! Man, you may want to think about getting them out before they get shot or something!! Also, if they're kids, there are so many drug-addled dealers here, they will probably be on drugs before you know it. Most Canadians are either heroin addicts or crystal meth/crack addicts, as you know.

#17     Sep 14, 2006
  8. I'm sure not all Canadians are bad, most are heroin addicts and crystal meth addicts obviously but there ARE some who should NOT be tarred with the same brush.
    I feel sorry for the minority of Canadians who are good.
    No my cousins in Canada ARE ALSO BAD PEOPLE but the children...we must pity the children.

Australian people are GOOD. However even here there are some bad people who listen to PANTERA and would love to go on a shooting spree.

I tell them

"Go to Canada! You will be loved there"

#18     Sep 14, 2006
  9. #19     Sep 14, 2006
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Dang, I hit a 282.9 after a few practice swings. I know a vegan guy, very devout, very brain nutient starved too. Maybe I will send him the link.

Edit: 288.6!! You have to get about a 30 degree takeoff angle and get some bounces.... going for 300 and a new personal best. What was this thread about again?

#20     Sep 14, 2006