Colorado shooter might be one of the 99%er OWS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Holmes is believed to be a white American with no previous record other than a traffic ticket.

Police said Holmes, who has never served in the army, operated on his own.

He is in police custody and the FBI says there is no indication that incident is tied to any terrorist groups.

He was not any watch list that would have alerted authorities that he was dangerous, officials told NBC.

As speculation mounts about the motive behind the mass shooting, investigator has said that Holmes may have been part of Occupy Wall Street's most violent faction Occupy Black Bloc.

Bill Warner told how the Batman movie portrays the OWS crowd in a negative vein, leading him to believe that may have been a cause behind gunman's rage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ight-Batman-premier-Denver.html#ixzz21B0S5eAB

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uh oh....

MSNBC has gone to defcon 5. All MSNBC employees report to your workstations stat!

3. Defcon 5 = peaceful, all calm.

AFIK... the only time the US went to Defcon 2 was Cuban Missle crisis.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. My bad. It's been awhile since I saw the movie "War Games".

Defcon 1!!!

5. and unions fund these people. shameful.

6. Speaking of Defcon 1....

When I arrived at my first duty after Air Force basic training, I was in the comm center and saw the Top Secret teletype messages about "war maneuvers", missiles launched, casualties... I was scared shitless.... thought war had actually broken out... didn't know I'd coincidentally arrived during the middle of a preparedness exercise... LOL!

7. Crazy radical Leftist. Now it makes sense. :mad:

8. The OWS movement had a good and just cause in it's infancy. Sadly it was hi-jacked by the radical left and it's been downhill ever since. I hope the right does not spend too much time trying to connect the two, and end up looking like the leftist media when they try to smear the Tea Party movement associating them with a few radical righties that may show up. Radical elements on both sides do not represent the original intent of the movements that they are trying to hi-jack.

9. pspr

pspr

The guy recently quit or was kicked out of med school. I guess, in true liberal fashion, he decided to blame someone else - specifically the people attending a midnight batman movie.

10. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, it just makes the right look dumb when they try to play the same ridiculous game the left does, there is nothing in either parties platform that promotes going out and shooting as many people as possible these people are crazy, period, it has nothing to do with their political views......

#10     Jul 20, 2012