Color Scheme of Page Numbers in Threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CET, Dec 15, 2011.

1. CET

CET

It appears the color scheme for the Page Numbers within threads has been change to gray. There is very little difference from the color of the page number that you are viewing compared to the other page numbers. Please change the color scheme back to white or whatever it was. At least that is my preference. If anyone else feels that way, please chime in. Thanks.

2. Max E.

Max E.

I have also noticed that it seems to be tougher to determine the difference between the page you are on and all the page numbers. Dont know if its just my own settings doing it, or they actually changed something in the layout, or im just going blind.

3. Yes, difficult to tell difference. Not sure what page is highlighted

4. Totally agree, this bugs me every time and killing my eyes. I use the smallest font/view possible on web pages, always have. T o figure out what page I am so I can click to the next I actually have to hover over the page numbers to see if the mouse cursor changes. Has something changed? Don't remember this.

Please modify! : )

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks, I will check it out and see what the problem is.

6. Max E.

Max E.

Thx again Baron. I Appreciate the amount of work you have had to put in figuring out all this stuff with the psycho, and everything else you do for us on this site!

Just a thought,if this is an easy fix why not make the page you are currently on a completely different color, like red, or bold black or something, instead of Grey, and greyer?

That way the color blind arse holes such as myself can tell the difference...... :D

7. Yes the color of the current page number should stand out more, but if you look to the left you will see the current page listed.

[​IMG]
    Page 9 of 16

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I found the issue. It's fixed.