College vocabulary to describe today's market action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I don't want to answer all the questions, so to give other people a chance, I'll wrap my guess up in a secret code: the same direction as what opened up at the end of the story of the White Elephant, and like a capital "T" or "L". Or, this question should be "F uN" to answer ...

#41     Jun 5, 2011
  2. Smoking doesn't physically work that way. The original butts create a cigarette that has no butt. He's only going to get the 7 cigs.

#42     Jun 5, 2011

3. Wrong! Every cig will leave a butt behind, even those of Shylock or any other Jew.

Try taking the last drag from a cigarette and leaving no butt and then see if you can wipe your ass the next time to defecate.

And anticipting the use of "pincers" ... even them things gotta hold on to something and not burn the lips or the purpose id defeated.

:)

#43     Jun 5, 2011
  4. #44     Jun 5, 2011
  5. Guys, this is a Dow Jones TRADING game that could stretch over days ....

The objective is that by asking questions to which I can only answer Yes or No, you must be able to tell me the circumstances of how the story came about.

Ready?

Its a dark night, very dark indeed and Dow Jones is walking down this deserted street in a small town - there are plenty of apartments and shops but all are closed and there is not a soul in sight. Its a cool night and he's wearing a long trench coat. He also has a briefcase.

He knocks on the door of a house. A woman name S&P opens the door and Dow Jones gives her the suitcase. She asks, "won't you come in?"

He declines, wishes her well and departs, for you see, the TOP is already in. :) :D

Two days later, in another city the Police discover the dead body of Dow Jones - he had an arm missing and had bled to death.

-------------------------

your court, guys

:) :D :D

#45     Jun 5, 2011
  6. I saw that movie -- it was Beowulf, right?

What about the tires/friction question? I just wanted to know if I was right, no need to give away the answer just yet.

#46     Jun 5, 2011
  7. was the body still wearing the trench coat?

#47     Jun 5, 2011
  8. Good.

Jump straight from being wrong to being a bigoted asshole.

Cheers.

#48     Jun 5, 2011

9. Yes.

#49     Jun 5, 2011

10. Sorry Zed, try again. If it turns out you were right it would mean I didn't understand doodly about the story.

#50     Jun 6, 2011