College Students Sign Petition For Abortion AFTER Birth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 26, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

College students are dumb liberal sheep.
    ---

By Oliver Darcy
    on Jul 25, 2013

Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions.

The petition, which was circulated on GMU’s flagship campus in Fairfax, VA., just outside Washington D.C., by Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph said it was aimed at sending “a message to our lawmakers that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and babies” even “after their pregnancies.”

“If you don’t know what fourth trimester is, it’s after the baby is already born,” Joseph added in a video showing him collect the signatures.

WATCH: Students sign petition to legalize ‘fourth trimester’ abortions

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4v8--9R0I2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4872

2. Wow!

I'm not a religious nut or even religious at all... and though schooled as a chemist/biologist, I don't believe "life begins at conception".

But "terminating the life" of a newborn (or even a viable fetus) is just plain murder.

3. pspr

pspr

I think the real problem is that during your college years you believe you are one of the smarted, most knowledgeable persons on the planet and act accordingly.

The reality is that college students are very naïve in the ways of the world and in much basic knowledge that older people take for granted having learned through decades of discussion, reading and experience.

So, the impulsive student recognizes the cause as one relating to himself/herself and their current friends but doesn't have the experience or knowledge to realize the meaning of the term presented let alone the consequences they are agreeing to regarding another human being's life.

4. So Zimmerman simply aborted Trayvon. I'm all for abortion after birth. I can think of 535 abortions which would be a great start.

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This is funny. Similar to all the women who signed the petition to end women's suffrage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-uPcthZL2RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. pspr

pspr

Our education system is doing a wonderful job.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm literally almost sick! The murderous no good pieces of shit in America these days!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: