College Students in Favor of Wealth Distribution...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Great reads here. Thanks for posting.

#11     Aug 22, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Snoped.

#12     Aug 22, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Kind of figured it might be fake.

#13     Aug 22, 2011
  4. Rick Perry, an Aggie, has appointed conservatives to key jobs at A&M .

Believe it or not, Perry wants tenured Profs teaching more and researching less!!

Seneca

#14     Aug 22, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

When I lived in Orlando Neal used to have a weekend morning radio show on the news channel I would wake up to on my clock radio. Although, I agree with much of what Neil says, about every 4th or 5th sentence would make me say to myself, "what the hell is he talking about". He is also a very rude man, full of himself as he berates callers both liberal and conservative.

In short, I really don't care for Neal Boortz.

#15     Aug 22, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I considered that when I got the email. But I posted it anyway.
    Why? Simply because every fucking word of it's true even if the speech was never given.

#16     Aug 22, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, the fact that its fake doesnt change that it was an awesome rant, and the speech itself is 100% accurate.

It just would have made it so much better if it actually happened though, just to see the look on the profs faces would have been priceless, the reason i thought it might be fake right off the bat was because there is no way a university would invite someone from right wing radio to do a commencement address, they would invite all kinds of marxists, but never a right wing talk radio guy, the marxist professors that just spent 4 years or more indoctrinating these students are not about to let it slip away with at the very end with a memorable speech by someone on the right, sadly these students will all have to learn for themselves once they hit the real world that the bullshit their profs spent 4 years feeding them is nothing more than a lie.

#17     Aug 22, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

If only, if only... Sigh.

#18     Aug 22, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have a friend who listens to talk radio constantly, he thinks Boortz is great because he (and I) agree with him on most every issue.

Boortz and Savage both can be rough on callers I'll agree.

Me personally though I can't hardly stand to listen to talk radio. Regardless of the show host. Mostly because of the callers. I shake my head in disgust listening to them trying to make a point or drag out some stupid "argument" with no concept of facts or reality whatsoever. It's like listening to Dumb and Dumber making that annoying noise in their dog van or someone scratching their nails down a chalk board. I just cannot stand to listen to people that are so god damn fucking stupid.

#19     Aug 22, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#20     Aug 22, 2011