College student who voted obama going out in support for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"College student who voted obama going out in support for Ron Paul"

Maybe there is "hope" for real "change" after all.

3. pspr

pspr

That college student probably didn't know who Obama was when he voted for him and probably doesn't know who Ron Paul is now.

College students shouldn't be allowed to vote. They think they know everything but they actually know nothing. It takes them severaly years of living in the real world to come to this realization.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Although I'm sure there are rare exceptions, I have to agree.

Disclaimer: I also believe 18 should be the minimum age to be eligible for a drivers license. And then only after training many times more extensive than what is typically required now. Including a trip to the local morgue to view dead bodies from car crashes.

5. pspr

pspr

When I was growing up in Omaha the Highway Patrol would periodically set up booths in the malls with displays of photographs of accidents with the dead bodies still in the smashed up cars. Some were quite chilling - but still cool to us teenagers - it would never happen to us.

6. You don't need to be 18 for a pilots license so there's no need to be 18 for a drivers license :)

7. College students shouldn't be allowed to vote. They think they know everything but they actually know nothing.
    -------------

Truth is, you know everything on the day you graduate from high school, it's all down hill from there.

8. rew

rew

That is triply true for their college professors.

9. Ricter

Ricter

And 100 times that is true for all the thinkers of the Western tradition, whose thoughts fill those professors' heads!

10. rew

rew

Modern day professors tend to be contemptuous of the Western tradition, most of which was created by white male oppressors.

#10     Dec 31, 2011