College Professor Arrested for losing her shit over pro-life demonstration.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Have I told you how stupid you are yet today?

#31     Apr 20, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

You never cease to amaze me.Every time i think you couldnt possibly post anything dumber than your previous post, you go ahead and one up tyourself/

AAA is one of the few on this site who actually engages in legitimit well thought out debate, as opposed to resorting to stupid insults.

#32     Apr 21, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#33     Apr 21, 2013
  4. VVV1234

VVV1234

NYC is a beautiful and lively city. Scumbags like you are long gone.

So if you know the courts, just come on up and take your ass kicking.

#34     Apr 21, 2013
  5. >>Quote from bigarrow:

Looks like aaa threatened the wrong guy, all hat and no cattle as we say down here in Texas. Well I don't say it but you know what I mean. Probably wise aaa for you to ignore people, most of us you just can't handle the debate but this Victor guy sounds a little crazy.
    Real brave how you say shit then put him on ignore so you don't have to threaten your ego by reading his reply. <<

You're on ignore too, but I did see this post. I didn't threaten victor. I made a joking reference, and he is suddenly Mr. Internet Tough Guy. He made the mistake of confusing me with someone who gives a crap. So now he is Mr. Internet On Ignore. LOL.

#35     Apr 21, 2013
  6. On ignore yet you still have to make a commet, LOL.

#36     Apr 21, 2013
  7. Well now, this is refreshing.:)

#37     Apr 22, 2013
  8. "white trash southern boys."

We all aren't trash, the term only describes a very small group of undesirable people.

#38     Apr 22, 2013
  9. VVV1234

VVV1234

Of course you all are not. The comment was intended to be highly targeted.

But while we are on the subject, why do you suppose so many individuals from this very small group of undesirables hang their hats in this forum? Is that not odd?

#39     Apr 22, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You never told us you were from the south!!! Now we know to whom you are referring. :D

#40     Apr 22, 2013