College Professor Arrested for losing her shit over pro-life demonstration.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. Kotex boy and aaa were for the arrest. There isn't any difference in right or left justifying their beliefs or actions or judgement of others. We're all biased, even when we try not to be.

#21     Apr 19, 2013
    #22     Apr 19, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Actually if you learned to read i pointed out that her right to freedom of speech was trampled on, but said it was poetic justice, if you dont belive in someone elses right to free speech then you dont deserve freedom of speech yourself.

It applies to gun rights too, if you dont believe in someone else right to bear arms then you sure as hell dont deserve that right either.

#23     Apr 19, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:) Nice

#24     Apr 19, 2013
  5. You're assuming they arrested her for swearing during the video we saw. I think she must have done something earlier in confronting the pro life demonstrators that lead to the police being called. Maybe the police were there to maintain order and thought she had crossed the line. I don't know. That's why I said I thought the cops should have collared her immediately and not let her wander around mouthing off for five minutes. I assumed they already had PC.

I think that aggressive swearing in public, particular at another person, will get you arrested in many places. I know damn well that if you swear at a cop you are asking for a trip to the station.

Her conduct was disgraceful on many levels. A professor should not be confronting students in that manner. It is inherently intimidating, given the disparity in position.

#25     Apr 19, 2013
  6. VVV1234

VVV1234

If you or any other south of the Mason Dixon line mutants wants to do anything about it, you can find me at the West 4th street basketball courts every Saturday afternoon. Ask for Victor.

Need directions: http://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/M125C/

#26     Apr 19, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, she may have already committed a crime before the tape started to roll, agreed. If that's the case, the police used good restraint as she ran her liberal mouth, then took her in after she was done rambling on.

#27     Apr 19, 2013
  8. Humpy

Humpy

Just needed a lot of bonking - that's all.
    Never let the little woman think she has the right to have her own opinions. lol

:p

#28     Apr 20, 2013
  9. Got a little anger problem there, Victor?

I know the West 4th Street courts well. Used to live a few blocks away. Thankfully, I left the open sewer known as NYC a long time ago.

It's ironic you consider Southerners to be mutants. That's the exact description we in the South use for the NY/NJ scum that insist on moving here in droves. How about you keep your mutants and we keep ours? That way everyone is happy.

Don't bother to reply since I won't be seeing it. You've joined the list of imbeciles on ignore.

#29     Apr 20, 2013
  10. Looks like aaa threatened the wrong guy, all hat and no cattle as we say down here in Texas. Well I don't say it but you know what I mean. Probably wise aaa for you to ignore people, most of us you just can't handle the debate but this Victor guy sounds a little crazy.
    Real brave how you say shit then put him on ignore so you don't have to threaten your ego by reading his reply.

#30     Apr 20, 2013