College Professor Arrested for losing her shit over pro-life demonstration.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 17, 2013.

1. LOOOL

You don't know how true this is, from someone who grew up in the Pacific Northwest and ended up working in the Old South.

:D

#11     Apr 18, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Is that where your username originated? :D

#12     Apr 18, 2013
  3. :eek:

As a proportion of overall physique, the Southern Belles have much wider tails (and I mean this as the highest possible compliment of aesthetics) compared to female liberals in Oregon, Washington, and California.

So yes, my experience with Dixie may have influenced the choice of handle, although the real driver behind it was the source of my trading philosophy: that just when everything seems predictable, a phat one comes along and turns the 99% into the 1%....

#13     Apr 18, 2013
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Seemed to me that all she really did was swear. Now, it may be that such an act in this situation is arrestable in this locale, but other than that - I'm not so sure she should have been arrested. Still, we are not treated to the wider angle, maybe she put her hands on one of the coppers, maybe she posed more of a threat than we can see.

I can't help but suspect that something else was going on, either some sort of contact or other local laws were being violated. From what I saw (which was pretty small), I don't think she should have been arrested.

#14     Apr 18, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

You know what, you're exactly right. There was ZERO probable cause to arrest her even though she's an evil piece of shit. I was with a State Police agency going through college. Those were NY State Troopers. They CANNOT enforce local ordinances against swearing in public. Only the local cops (who sadly have more power), can do that. You're right. She'll beat that arrest, and she should even though I despise her sick ass. Our Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution, and I support it FULLY. She didn't do ANYTHING illegal, yet was arrested unlawfully. Yes, I hate her sick guts, and would like to see a butch bitch beat her ass, but there was ZERO reason to put her in bracelets. Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't listen to the audio earlier.

#15     Apr 18, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

SADLY, they had zero probable cause to arrest the piece of trash. They should have backed off and let her do something stupid that DID give them probable cause. i.e., tussling with another protestor, spitting on the cops, etc., However, what she was doing did NOT warrant arrest. And I say that sadly as I despise her, but would not have violated the US Constitution to throw the piece of shit in jail as they did...

#16     Apr 18, 2013
  7. kotex boy was spanking his monkey while watching it.

#17     Apr 19, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can argue that she was being a disturbance, but I agree - the police arrested her a bit prematurely.

But this is the difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives will hold to their values even when it isn't convenient, or supports someone/something they do not agree with. They hold to principle.

Liberals will tailor their response based on the subject or person that benefits from their version of truth.

#18     Apr 19, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 50

#19     Apr 19, 2013
  10. VVV1234

VVV1234

#20     Apr 19, 2013