college degree quesiton

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by l4t13, Mar 4, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

You should learn how to write properly before graduating college. Also you should learn how to proofread.

#41     Mar 6, 2007
  2. zdreg

zdreg

#42     Mar 6, 2007
  3. l4t13

l4t13

Sorry, i'm not always careful on message forums. Although I am not always perfect on papers, yet. =p

I am a high school senior now with 12 college hours. I am looking into double majors. Thanks for the adive.

#43     Mar 6, 2007
  4. You don't need college to trade at a prop, but it is an excellent backup plan. Plus, at your age you are liable to change your mind a few times along the way.

You are going to an excellent school, but I am a biased source since I went there myself.

#44     Mar 6, 2007
  5. l4t13

l4t13

nice what was your major? how was the classes? I visited and it was amazing!

#45     Mar 6, 2007
  6. Drew07

Drew07

I don't recall saying I was "better" than anyone. Simply pointing out the messed up philosophy. Who provides income and who stays at home in a relationship is up to the two people that are in it, I don't think it's for anyone to decide gender roles in anyone elses relationship. If your wife wants to work how does that make the man a "loser"?

#46     Mar 6, 2007
  7. Drew07

Drew07

#47     Mar 6, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

hehe :D, you're funny too

you didn't say you're better then her, your words did

if you still don't understand let me make it clear for you; you said I greatly thank God for not being a nag like you and for not having been married (for whatever reason), giving the feeling that the state you are in is somewhat better then her state of being

how else are you suposed to say I'm better?

#48     Mar 6, 2007
  9. bluud

bluud

ya it's weak people who are kicked around all the time, a group of those weak people are those who fall on their knees before God, specially over such simple things, even sheeps aren't so weak ... well I guess God likes weak people, you know he has a special attraction towards sheep, I WONDER WHY ??????!!!!!!!:D

#49     Mar 6, 2007
  10. nitro

nitro

Two people that love each other help each other out, and it comes as naturally as drinking a glass of water. It is a tango dance in the way they live their lives together, with each persons needs resinating in the others cooperation.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen relationships that work, where the man is helped by his wife to get a degree or change a career while she brings home the bacon. Then when he is done, he provides while she gets her degree or changes her career.

This cooperation between couples can be in anything: changing careers, he works/she makes a home, etc.

nitro

#50     Mar 6, 2007