college degree quesiton

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by l4t13, Mar 4, 2007.

1. SarahG

SarahG

He doesn't need to know how to spell to be able to trade stocks profitably for a living. Spelling has nothing to do with trading stocks.

#21     Mar 5, 2007
  2. He has to spell the ticker symbol... TIXT, it can get complicated.

#22     Mar 5, 2007
  3. SarahG

SarahG

A woman is not suppose to work. She is suppose to stay home and be a mother and a wife. buylo, if your wife complains about having to go to work, then you are a loser. You should get a second job so your wife can stay at home and be a good wife and mother. Working is mens work.

#23     Mar 5, 2007
  4. jhattem

jhattem

Hey,

I'm 23 and just finishing up my business degree and have just begun trading with roughly the same account size. While my education hasn't made a huge difference in my trading career, certain finance courses offered insight into different areas of the industry that might be a more appealing long term career than day trading.
    I suggest you get your degree, it's something to fall back on in case you ever need to go job hunting, everyone has a degree these days, and I suggest you get it in business, because these courses will help you in the finance industry. Also, the nice thing about trading is that you can easily juggle school and trading.

Good luck.

Jason

#24     Mar 5, 2007
  5. And more than likely she will quit her job, stay at home in front of
    the TV and watch Oprah, and eat the whole refrigerator every
    day until she weighs in at 250 lbs or more. And then you get a
    divorce because you are tired of living with a pig...:p

#25     Mar 5, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

prostitudes: no talking, less headache, less dollar spending, no unwanted babies and last but not least it doesn't have to be the same person all the time

I'm waiting to get one of these, even better then any bitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sjV_lxSVQo
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=actroid

#26     Mar 5, 2007
  7. Best wish to you; when you are getting your degree; you should pick up some other trade(skill); driving truck; bar-tender; etc. (licensed labor trade).

Degree is only for resume in my opinion.

#27     Mar 5, 2007
  8. Drew07

Drew07

What shitty advice. What happens when he's 23, has lost all of his money trading and decides it's not for him? Now he's broke with no degree to fall back on. I'll agree that a college education doesn't automatically make you successful, but at least a employer will look at your resume if you have something more than a GED.

#28     Mar 5, 2007
  9. bluud

bluud

A very important concept taught in schools is that designing fully efficient systems is crucial by all means ... funny is that schools are in no way efficient themselves … more then 4 years wasted on a bachelors degree and that is after one gets a high school diploma … and not to forget the cost of going to school … and all the school years that one doesn’t have a job … I hate such stupidity specially when it comes to waste of money and time … on the other hand everyone else is stupid too … they look at things like how many and what degrees one holds and from what schools.

Schools are only a clever business scheme, elevated in our minds with words like science, humanity, professionals and engineering, and the worst thing about them is that even though students are their customers they treat them as if they are being offered free service … and designed to only make one suffer enough to make them get ready for the real world slavery.

Don’t take these as an advice to quit school just words …

#29     Mar 5, 2007
  10. the only people that bash a college education are those that dont have one.

#30     Mar 5, 2007