collasping bridges

Discussion in 'Trading' started by zdreg, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i'm thinking GVA .

#11     Aug 2, 2007
  2. I don't know the answer to your question, so I'm no help. But I'm sure some of us will know by the end of the day.

#12     Aug 2, 2007
  3. CNN loves disasters like this. Their bread and butter is children falling into wells.

#13     Aug 2, 2007
  4. Bought Chicago Bridge & Iron Large Position.
    Stk is down more last week than I thought.
    Nice entry point. Price Targets lifted after messy report stk got caught up in the foreign infrastructure perceived slowdown because of....
    Our Debt Crisis? It seems almost stupid when you think about it. Why did any of the heavy lifting stocks have to sell off one iota last week?

This pick will I hope get the contract to build that city a proud new bridge one that will last more than 40 years.~ stoney

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. totally fing agree. sick when you see a disaster and all you think about is what companies will be making more money.

on 9/11 did you short the airlines right away? probably you dick

#15     Aug 2, 2007
  6. The thing about bridges is that there are a countless number of them around the United States. Everywhere you look there is a bridge. Its just a matter of odds that one will collapse.

I cant remember when I saw a bridge collapse. Thats a very good safety record if only 1 bridge collapses out of thousands upon thousands of them.

#16     Aug 2, 2007
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

Yes, CNN is the only network covering this story.

#17     Aug 2, 2007
  8. Dollar bull? The money I've been making shorting the dollar this year has been paying the mortgage. Just because I laughed at you when you said the US was going to be a banana republic three years ago doesn't make me a dollar bull.

Go back to trolling the Kitco forums. That's right, I got your number, citizen of the 51st state.

#18     Aug 2, 2007
  9. agree.

#19     Aug 2, 2007
  10. The companies that sell bridges... :D

#20     Aug 2, 2007