Colin Powell said he was impressed with Obama's record on the economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good enough that Romney is going to vote for him?

#41     Oct 25, 2012
  2. As much as Romney agrees with Obama he should

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ob0v2rb84AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

#42     Oct 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

But he's not, now is he?

#43     Oct 25, 2012
  4. bone

bone

Clearly Colin Powell meant to say that he was impressed with Obama's record using remote drone air strikes. I know I am.

The United States of America is enamored with fire power - crosses all political stripes and ethnicities. Colin Powell and Barack Obama are warlords. Too many toys to play with and the standoff loiter capabilities just keep getting better and better. Big boom boom soul brother !

#44     Oct 25, 2012
  5. As much as he lies and flip flops I wouldnt know

#45     Oct 25, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Every one of these charts is completely and totally inaccurate, but for different reasons. You are so fucking stupid to continue to argue them despite being proven otherwise. Are they from asshat.com?

#46     Oct 25, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL Nothing like puting up a lot of lies. IQ-47 has learned how to lie pretty well from his daddy, Obama. But, he has to be the fucking stupidest regular poster on ET. No brains what so ever.

#47     Oct 25, 2012
  8. Really ?

You are the stupid fuck who said Obamacare would be overturned

You were the stupid fuck who said the birther bull shit would keep Obama off the ballots .How'd that work out for you ?

How many Obama watergates are you going to predict dumbass ?

BTW,I said Obamacare would be upheld,Obama would be on every state ballot and fast and furious and that other bull shit you mentioned were going nowhere.You are by far the dumbest motherfucker on this forum.Just today you thought Romneys connection to Michigan was his dad being governor because your stupid ass didn't even know he was born there.Fucking moron

#48     Oct 25, 2012
  9. This is only going to get worse, AK. The meltdown comes in just 12 more days.:D

Then they will blame the "liberal" media, and the sheeple, talk about revolution, how the country is doomed, how there needs to be secession, and all the other delusional things that come to their delusional minds.

#49     Oct 26, 2012
  10. In a sense you are correct but for all the wrong reasons.

I anticipate you liberal shmucks to twist yourself into pretzels trying to defend benghazi.

#50     Oct 26, 2012