Colin Powell said he was impressed with Obama's record on the economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's baby boomer mortality salience.

#21     Oct 25, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Should I take guys like ricter, rcg, l-kadong, etc., off ignore so I don't miss their comedic statements?

#22     Oct 25, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I would. It's fun. Besides, the only reason to put people on ignore is if they just don't have any ability to add value whatsoever and just spam the same stuff over and over again. I have folks like jake jones and josh cohen, free thinker - folks that can't find a coherent thought with two hands and a flashlight.

I disagree with lots of others here, but disagreement isn't the reason for using the ignore, in my opinion.

#23     Oct 25, 2012
  4. Powell needs to be deported back to his village in a far off continent. He clearly hates the USA by wishing to re-elect a US hater.

#24     Oct 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As have you.

#25     Oct 25, 2012
  6. What does Colin Pwell know about the economy.

Another day at the General's quarters.

Powell, "Soldier, get me some bayonet,s a couple tires and some gas for my jeep."

"How will you be paying for that Sir?"

"Whatchew talking about willis?"

"Here, have a Purchase order, wtfdik?"

The guy doesn't work or deal in money. Playing in gov't ..sheesh.

ps. GS is hot on Powells trail for forecasting the economy.

#26     Oct 25, 2012
  7. Maybe those soldiers ted turner is talking about heard about Powells endorsement. That'do it.

#27     Oct 25, 2012
  8. jem

jem

this is what I said when I saw Obama win.
    So lets say Romney sucks as bad as Obama...

you will then be amazed at how fricken stupid the country is when 47% will vote Romney no matter that we have 23 million unemployed 40 something million in food stamps, the ME blowing up and massive romneycare taxes coming down to bury the middle class.

#28     Oct 25, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!! Good one!

And what mrbill doesn't seem to grasp is the dems won't be taking back over in 2016, after what Obummer has "done for them."

#29     Oct 25, 2012
  10. As the prospect for saner govt becomes a higher probability.
    Imagine that!

#30     Oct 25, 2012