Colin Powell said he was impressed with Obama's record on the economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

After George Carlin said "Colin Powell is not black. He's openly white," I'm sure he is trying to regain some of his blackness with this bullshit.

#11     Oct 25, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If Romney wins, the Confidence Fairy, sister to the Laissez Fairey, will come and make everything alright and we'll live happily ever after. Unless Romney goes Keynesian, which he's done before, and now with his mentioning both Reagan and increased military spending in the same debate, indicates he very well might.

#12     Oct 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have absolutely no concept of logic.

#13     Oct 25, 2012
  4. #14     Oct 25, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Well, whatever his level, you come in below that.

Only speaking logically, you understand. : )

#15     Oct 25, 2012
  6. and whats the point in calling yourself republican if you're both anti mccain and romney?

its like saying i'm straight yet somehow wind up in bed with men all the time.. but no really! im straight! :D :eek:

#16     Oct 25, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Is he still calling himself a Republican? If so, it confirms my statement that he is racist. Maybe a guilty racist but still a racist.

#17     Oct 25, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

It makes sense when you consider the reps have divorced themselves from sound economic thinking, and from acceptable levels of social tolerance. Powell is 'old school' rep, the kind that could argue without lying, that could accept compromise.

#18     Oct 25, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sound economic thinking...hilarity in action. The guy who worships at the altar of Krugman calls for sound economic thinking!

#19     Oct 25, 2012
  10. The historical Republicans would never in a 1000 years align themselves with this current group of crazies IMO. We can blame the media, we can blame the teaparty, and we can blame the gullibility and dumbing down of the electorate.

#20     Oct 25, 2012