Colin Powell Owned By Rush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Stosh

Stosh

If I had to go into combat and could choose between Rush or Powell for my commander.......I would much prefer Rush even with his ass boils and vicoden. I've followed both their careers since 1989.....couldn't trust Powell. Of course, Patraeus would be best.

#31     Dec 19, 2008
  2. Does this have anything to do with the fact that Rush is a de facto deserter? Are you serious? Can you read?

#32     Dec 19, 2008
  3. Stosh

Stosh

I'd rather serve under Sarah Palin (no pun intended) than Colin Powell.

#33     Dec 19, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

LMAO

You just chose the chickenshit draft dodger over the combat veteran to go into combat with. You are the Idiot of the Month. :D

#34     Dec 19, 2008
  5. Stosh

Stosh

Thank you for the award. You shouldn't believe all you hear on MTV or read in the Huffington Post. By the way, I spent 6 years as an air evac medic during the Viet Nam War, have always read 2 papers per day, and have earned 2 college degrees. When did you serve and what are your credentials for your wise judgement? Stosh the Idiot

#35     Dec 20, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Education is no guarantee against stupidity. Ever heard of "book smart and street stupid"?

The bottom line: you chose a chickenhawk draft dodger over a proven combat vet to lead you into combat. That's a spectacularly stupid thing to say, especially for someone who claims to already have been in combat himself. Ideology is no shield against bullets. It makes no sense to trust Limbaugh's judgment in a combat sitch, no matter how much you like his politics. You trust him to perform brain surgery on you as well?

#36     Dec 20, 2008
  7. Stosh

Stosh

Now I know how you reach your naive conclusions. It is a reading comprehension problem. You said I claim to have been in combat myself......where did you get that? The closest I even got to Viet Nam was Tokyo to fly wounded soldiers back to the states and the only combat I've been in was a food fight in a whorehouse in Mexico. However, my older brother was shot in the neck and permanently paralyzed during combat in Korea and I have spent a lot of time around vets....... Colin Powell is not as admired as Arianna would have you think. Stosh
    P.S. Let's agree to disagree on this....no hard feelings here.

#37     Dec 20, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Pardon me for giving you the benefit of doubt of being honest when you were being deliberately deceptive.

But there is no reading comprehension problem with your original statement:

"If I had to go into combat and could choose between Rush or Powell for my commander.......I would much prefer Rush even with his ass boils and vicoden."

You said something indefensibly stupid and now you're trying to distract from it. The fact that some vets don't like Powell doesn't mean they'd prefer to be led into combat by draft dodger Limbaugh. Why don't you ask them about that choice and get back to us with their answers? ... IF you can be arsed to be honest about it, that is.

#38     Dec 20, 2008
  9. Funny how we never hear about all the democrats who dodged service. You'd think every Barney Frank and Chuckie Schumer had been Special Forces operators. Clinton was a certified draft dodger but liberals didn't see a problem with him hanging our troops out to dry in somalia or sending them on idiotic nation-building exercises to hell holes like Haiti.

This thread isn't about Colin Powell's courage. It's about his judgment. It's ironic that the same people who despise Powell for justifying the Iraq invasion now think the republican party should listen to him instead of Limbaugh.

#39     Dec 20, 2008
  10. Limbaugh's in the title of the thread. Thus, the discussion.
    I believe it was you who brought him up. If you don't like the results, tough.

#40     Dec 20, 2008