Colin Powell and Joe Biden Predict Inaugeral "Crisis" with Disturbing Conviction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Oct 24, 2008.

1. If you want to see who the enemy is, it's not "arabs" or "russians" or "chinese".

It's anyone who is republican.
    --------------

This is a pretty ordinary comment that I see more and more often. It is "dividing" and serves no purpose. Do you want Pepsi drinkers to hate Coke drinkers? What does this accomplish?

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. #12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. If Putin wants the whole Soviet Union back I say let him have it.
    Gazprom can take care of them better now than they could in the past. They know we can't afford another cold war now ...and we can't. I can see McCain taking us to the brink of nuclear war because he's getting flashbacks to his captivity days every time
    he thinks he hears footsteps or needs to thump his little chest.
    Graduating MBA's instead of engineers is going to cost us. The ambition for spreading "freedom" across the world is nothing but a red herring for the ambitions of grandstanders like Ronald Reagan. We've said to have freedom too. Try using it for much more than typing your frustrations into forums like this one ...we're all hornets in the same jar.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. Aren't you posting from Australia?

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"arealpieceofshit" is from Australia?

He's more obsessed with US politics then our Canadian friends. And has even less of a reason to be.

If so, given his obsession with other peoples business, I'm guessing he's also a peeping tom.

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. I never post in this section, but if I were to, I would say "yay" to what you just posted. I prefer the term "Progressive Capitalist" to either political party (especially these days with all this hatred going on).

Don

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. Russian troops and missiles are going to Venezuela. Bidens tip was when he mentioned JFK. The Ruskies are out for a oil grab, and right soon.

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

And now Madeline Albright affirmed Bidens "generate-crisis-within-6-months" remark. Does not bode well, at all

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WD_EAe1N9-M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WD_EAe1N9-M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#18     Oct 25, 2008
  9. WMD. Major western city(s).

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Thanks Don for your valued opinion for two reasons. You're not an anonymous internet poster and you operate a reputable business in a tough industry.

#20     Oct 25, 2008