Colin Kaepernick Refuses to Stand During National Anthem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 27, 2016.

1. wildchild

wildchild

What a piece of work this clown is.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" Kaepernick

Hey asshole, last time I checked you were making a lot of money to go out a play a game, so how exactly are you oppressed? If it is such a horrible, racist country, how did Obama become President?

He is another Black Lives Matter asshole.

bullmarket79 and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The NFL should suspend and fine Kaepernick.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Its a shock and pretty disappointing.

Somehow he makes no connection between the opportunity afforded him and the greatness of the nation that created the conditions that have allowed him to fulfill his potential and enrich himself.

White people aren't receiving the message that BLM thinks its sending. Its the same realization that came with comments from Michelle Obama saying effectively that she had never been proud of her country until her husband was elected President.

It is the perception that black people have never loved their country and are perhaps not even capable of it. I personally think that is inaccurate and unfair but it is definitely the message that is being received by whites on a large scale. It can't be good. There is bad inertia here and its worrying.

4. bronks

bronks

Excellent post.

5. wildchild

wildchild

Who exactly has this perception that black people have never loved this country. There are plenty of patriotic black people who have done great things for this country. The problem is, there is an element of the black population that absolutely refuses to participate and labels any black person who is trying to better themselves as 'Uncle Toms'. Unfortunately, the media seems to glorify the bad apples.

BTW, Michele Obama's statement that she was never of proud of the country was ridiculous and every bit of ridicule she received was well deserved.

6. bronks

bronks

I think you answered your own question.
    I personally am not speaking about the patriotic and productive members of the black community.

7. Colin would have a legitimate point if the only job he could get was shining the shoes of an all white football team. Hey Colin, equal opportunity doesn't mean every swinging dick becomes multi millionaire, not everyone gets the job they apply for, and criminals usually end up getting shot by a cop. Oh yeah, and on occasion people fuck up. Those fuckups, depending on the situation, should have consequences. Say a cop shoots an actually innocent man, that cop should have his ass in a jail cell immediately. Another case would be when a stupid fucking negro such as yourself openly takes such a idiotic position, that person should lose their multi million dollar job for playing, A FUCKING KIDS GAME.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. wildchild

wildchild

I have not idea who you are talking about since your only other post on this thread read 'Excellent Post'. Perhaps you are a sock puppet and got your logins mixed up.

9. wildchild

wildchild

He might lose his job for this, but lets face it, he is a horrible QB and was going to lose his job anyway. He likely did this as a stunt so that when he is cut, he can claim he was cut because he is so outspoken and he wasnt treated fairly. He could team up with that gay player who never made it and they both can go on Oprah and tell the world how unfairly they were treated.

The NFL made their halftime show into a big Black Lives Matter bonanza during the Super Bowl so why is anyone surprised. Of course the Dallas Cowboys wanted to have a tribute to the Dallas police officers who were murdered by Black Lives Matter and the NFL wanted no part of that.

Clubber Lang and CaptainObvious like this.
  10. bronks

bronks

Evidently you don't put much thought into your own posts or think too much after them.
    Funny thing is, I agree with all your posts in this thread 'cept one.

But I'm a puppet of the worse order (sock), when I clearly thought I was at least a (froc). Damn now my nogin/login is mixed up so what do I know. Have a nice day.

#10     Aug 27, 2016