Cold Fusion - our new energy source?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Mar 24, 2009.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

here's the 60 minutes video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHE7H_YUq9I

not only usa, whole world will hugely benefit from such energy source. but as you can clearly see, some group of people wants to prevent it.

#21     Apr 21, 2009
  2. Hey DT-waw

show me where in your posts it is necessary to associate questions about energy or cold fusion with a group of people? Obviously, it is only to stir up trouble or else your brain is starved of oxygen

Get lost

#22     Apr 21, 2009
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

Oh it's obvious it is necessary to associate questions about energy or cold fusion with a group of people since we all see that some group of people wants to ridicule, "debunk", delay or totally block cold fusion directly against the benefit of all other people.

Are these anti-free energy people jews/zionists, muslims, japanese, jesuits, oil tycoons or monarchs i do not know. So don't you think its a great idea to just ask them directly and see what the responses will be? :)

#23     Apr 21, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The US government passed laws in the 90's that stopped any university in the US from doing any cold fusion research. They were told that if they did ANY cold fusion research that all their research funding would be pulled... not making this up... basically I think cold fusion is bullshit but why they had to pass a law like that... it raises questions...

So all the research is outside the US.. and nobody is supplying even so much as their own house with energy from it afaik... but it's still on some idiot's radar... dang... people need to get tested, maybe to research brain supplementation and nootropics.. do something about their thinking.. shit...

What about the water powered cars? They run fine you say? Yes, they run fine, it takes more energy to produce the hydrogen than you get from burning it... get over it... it might work as a sort of afterburner like nitrous oxide but it's easy to refill those NOx bottles as it is...

Using solar to produce hydrogen from water... possibly that has uses, especially if the entire spectrum of the solar energy can be used to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen.. there is the heat spectrum, the light spectrum... develope a solar cell that converts the entire light spectrum to electricity, convert that to RF, pump it into water.. heat the water with the IR spectrum.. a large ship might get some energy from that in a sensible manner, or a household in a desert... otherwise.. forget that too.. get over that too...

France is doing great with their nuclear power I hear.. but then I also heard that they dump the waste in the ocean in containers with forty year life spans... so much for that shit as well...

#24     Apr 21, 2009
  5. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Another redneck loser that lost a job to a Jewish person.. get a life you twat :p

#25     Apr 21, 2009