Cold Fusion - our new energy source?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Mar 24, 2009.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

because as you can see they prefer to use that money to kill people. and believers associated with what religion are crowded at the very top of politics, media, finance, military, intelligence? oh, i've figured it out! Muslims, they decide how to spend your tax money!

and why is alex jones not reporting this news and alternative energy scene in general? don't tell me he only wants to scare people with baaad news!

#11     Mar 24, 2009
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Forget cold fusion. Reverse Engineering from Area 51 will save us. Or else the Illuminati. Or both. Just examine the crop circles for more answers.

#12     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Again Z.O.G. member......go pray to JESUS and let the real TRUTH guide you! :cool: You do believe in Jesus don't you???

#13     Mar 24, 2009
  4. BTW, it is because of Alex Jones website that I have one of my properties TOTALLY off the city electrical/water grid! :cool:

Damn you are a stupid fool.....you do not have a clue what the realities in life are. :eek:

#14     Mar 24, 2009
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

yeah, very intelligent post. thanks for contributing.
    i'm perfectly aware of this type of psychological manipulation: no substance, no merit, just attempts to ridicule the whole subject. try smarter next time, because this time you've presented yourself as someone without any arguments, desperately trying to discredit something extremely valuable.

why are you doing this? perhaps you're just a fool, or perhaps you HATE the concept of free energy? you're a freaking anti-scientist! :eek:

#15     Mar 24, 2009
  6. This is a typical comment from someone stuck in dogma, stuck in the past, unwilling to even open his eyes to the evidence.

Did you know there are over 200 duplicated, successful experiments in cold fusion? Do you even understand the premise behind cold fusion (vacuum flux polarization). Did you know that it has to do with a higher topology electromagnetism. And, did you know that some of the brightest minds this planet has ever known (Feynman to name a biggy) has stated, on the record, that our current understanding of electromagnetism is fraught with error and incompleteness. The bottom line is while you happily go on assuming that what the scientists and engineers know is correct, they, themselves tell us they don't know. That our knowledge of even the most basic presumptions is lacking. Incomplete on a massive scale. Add to that, the simple fact that our college text books are filled with scientific fallacy. Take electrical engineering. All of it is based on 4 equations credited to a guy named Maxwell. Guess what? Maxwell never had 4 equations. He had 20. Somewhere along the line, 16 were thrown out. I could go on and on, and you've got your mind made up anyway. Enjoy having your head in the sand:)

#16     Mar 27, 2009
  7. birdman

birdman

This new technology or a similar one is about the only potential thing to send this country back into affluence.

Great spot on 60 Minutes last night about cold fusion. fascinating

#17     Apr 20, 2009
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

http://www.economist.com/science/displayStory.cfm?story_id=13361472

The Economist article about Cold Fusion.
    In front of your eyes they tell you right in the face: "we don't want that hydra monster, evil, bad cold fusion! we do not want free energy for all! Let's kill cold fusion! "

quote from the article:

The hydra was eventually slain by Heracles (or Hercules, as he was known to the Romans). He did it by cauterising the monster’s severed necks to prevent regrowth before removing its final head with his bare hands because no weapon could do it. While many physicists would like to perform a similar trick on cold fusion, two decades on, the creature is proving surprisingly resilient.

#18     Apr 21, 2009
  9. Hey Doushbag,

McDonalds is supposed to to be adding a delicious Chickenburger to their menu. Are you going blame the damn Jews for conspiracy against cattle ranchers?

Wait a minute, Apple is coming out with a new I phone, START BOMBING THE SYNAGOGUES AND LETS RAPE A FEW JAPS (and I ain't talking about the ones with the Mo Howard haircut).

Rennick out:cool:

#19     Apr 21, 2009
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

Hey William,

show me where in my posts on this thread I blame jews for anything. show me just one sentence. there is NONE.
    i've just asked jews what are they thinking about free energy for all?
    i can add another question, what jews are thinking about their brothers jews who were celebrating during 9/11? (its a fact).

also, i want to ask you a question: do you see a difference between negative emotions towards selected 1% of people of a particular race versus negative emotions towards all (100%) people of the same race?

#20     Apr 21, 2009