Coins are rising again, which will be the best?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Landonfisher, Apr 25, 2018.

Which coin will be more valuable?

1. Bitcoin

2. Bitcoin Cash

3. Ethereum

4. Tronix

5. IOTA

6. Bitcoin Private

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Some coins witnessed continuous rise in the past days.

like, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tronix, and so on.
    Which coin do you think will increase more? Which coin will be more valuable now?

Do you think the crypto market start to recover?
    Feel free to leave a comment here. What is your idea?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  2. The fact that TRX is already able to challenge and in many ways beat Etherium has some investors running from the hilltops screaming: "take my child’s milk money".

3. I prefer to buy IOTA if I have extra money.

Bitcoin is a bubble.

4. BTW, Tronix is ok, but not that good.

5. In This World, There Are 1,907 Cryptocurrencies Approx. and Ripple Isn't Mentioned Above List, Its one of The Best and Growing Cryptocurrencies

Last Month I Bought Ripple from Coinexx Dot Com and They Provide Me MT5 Platform with Support

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

7. I know Ripple is good coin, but I can not add it to the list anymore.

8. maxinger

maxinger

Bitcoin will rise to $250,000 by 2022, says Tim Draper

Published: Apr 13, 2018 9:12 a.m. ET

‘They’re going to think you’re crazy’

By

AaronHankin
    Reporter

The recent rally in bitcoin came at an opportune time for Silicon Valley-based venture-capital firm Draper Associates, which last night announced its much anticipated prediction for the No. 1 digital currency.

Speaking to a crowd of tech enthusiasts outside Draper University, Tim Draper, founder and managing partner of Draper Associates and Draper University said bitcoin BTCUSD, +0.10% would reach $250,000 by 2022.

I hope they are not reading the chart upside down.
    the highs are getting lower and lower, and there is descending triangle formation.

It reminded me of those days during financial crisis / recession. Price kept going down and people kept on buying thinking how cheap it was.

Anyway question you have to ask youself is :

Are you going to click BUY button first then SELL button later,
    or SELL button first then BUY botton later?

If you get the sequence wrong, you wouldn't earn money.

9. frayo

frayo

Ripple Could Be The Next Bitcoin. Ripple certainly has the potential to move up a notch in 2018, but I think it will be more likely in 2019. Ripple, which is looking to step up and become one of the biggest cryptocurrencies in the market.

Landonfisher likes this.
  10. Buckey

Buckey

True. Heard some report out there that Ripple is consistently adding new clients, both institutions and individuals. Maybe the reason is that Ripple is the most undervalued coin. It can be predicted that it will jump higher once more clients buy XRP.
    I've read an article that many expert from different sources said that it will reach the year-end with triple of 3-5 dollars. That's currently a very positive coin.

#10     Jul 3, 2018