Coin Collector?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MacroEvent, Jul 16, 2005.

1. JayK

JayK

I don't know of any other website like Collective2 - it certainly is a good idea! I like it and have learned a lot from it. There are several interesting systems there. However, most have not posted a sufficiently long track record yet, so the jury is still out. I tried to play with a few free trials, but couldn't get TradeBullet to work on my computer. Will try again in a few months.

#21     Sep 19, 2005
  2. Oh dear...do I need to change the name of Cash & Carry?

#22     Sep 19, 2005
  3. No, but you may want to remove "Smash and Grab".

;)

-The New Guy

#23     Sep 19, 2005
  4. Which means that you pay $$$ for a system purchase but that you don't own - it sits on someone else's computer at their whim and perpetual fees. You receive nothing.

Can you please clarify this more in relation to I purchase the system but I never take delivery of the software for personal use and just pay a third party fee forever?

#24     Sep 21, 2005
  5. jeffgil

jeffgil

If you think Coin Collector is a bad name, then you will really question another system under the same list called Andy's Open Bar.

I have been running the 40 minute and 60 minute Coin and the Open Bar since mid July. Overall, I am impressed with the results. The 40 minute had a bad few weeks, but overall the returns have been impressive considering the amount required to run the systems and typical risk it takes on.

The hypothetical results on the site need to be taken for face value as the live results may differ somewhat when factoring in costs of trading and differences in fills because trades limit orders. My live results have been impressive for the 60 minute and the Open Bar but are different than what the site reads. JG

#25     Sep 22, 2005
  6. #26     Sep 22, 2005
  7. jeffgil

jeffgil

well of course, the system is a fee based product, so getting the specifics would be very difficult if not impossible. However, by viewing it live, you can get a real good idea what it is all about.

The 60 minute version that I monitor, mechanically generates trades based on where the market is within an overall range and places limit orders to take profits/losses on a potential reversal. Essentially, the system fades strength and buys weakness.

If you want a trial, the developers offer a month for $97 or you can have a broker set you up on one for the same price with some help setting up.

#27     Sep 22, 2005
  8. Choad

Choad

There was a guy here...forget his name...who had a Forex system.

Think he called it "Coinz Depositor." :D

#28     Sep 22, 2005