Coiled markets

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by topgunn, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Well folks it looks like good has triumphed over evil once again...it seems that Austin said my " bar break" work was "crap" but yet he somehow can't find that work on the forum or the web anywhere......so this to me is just another Austin lie trying to discredit others....plain and simple.....

I have shown without a doubt that Austin P has lied and created things in order to discredit another poster on this forum.....this time it was me.....will you be next?

Scary stuff....it obviously goes much deeper then this but this was just to prove a simple point....

These vendors follow common tactics...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"

So here he is Mr. Tough guy, AustinP, hunter man, macho guy with his tail between his legs running away....

At least I didn't have to waste my time e faxing my statements again in an attempt to get him to leave the forum.......this was too easy though...it's suspicious....he'll be back for more...with one of his ID's...probably singing the praises of coiled markets....perhaps he's waiting for the moderators to save his butt again like last time

You nice folks save your money and buy/sell fib retraces off the 3 minute chart in the direction of a longer term trend.....then you have "coiled markets"..at least one of the versions...LOL

"trade with passion" and be careful of certain vendors...there are a few good ones out there...he's not one of them

Bruce

#41     Jun 14, 2008
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm confused about these vendors.

If they can trade, why do they need to sell stuff?

If they can't trade, why would anyone try to learn from them?

#42     Jun 14, 2008
  3. jtnet

jtnet

wait how about some pics

#43     Jun 14, 2008
  4. Hmmm.....have never seen these daily blotter posts. Where are they? Certainly haven't seen them here on ET.

#44     Jun 14, 2008
  5. daedalus

daedalus

#45     Jun 14, 2008
  6. #46     Jun 14, 2008
  7. Intraday trading is hard work--mentally and physically taxing, and no guaranteed profit, to boot.

Some vendors charge 5K, 10K, or more. Pretty hard not to come ahead with that kind of moolah coming in, it would seem.

Find 10-20 customers from around the world, and right there you're making six figures.

Find 5-10 customers (1 out of 1 billion people on this planet), and you're making the median annual salary.

#47     Jun 14, 2008
  8. Oh gheesh !! Here we go again......would anyone want to waste more time with a man who doesn't come through with his promises....this is the man who was going to stop being a vendor to manage money and at one time leave ET for good...yet here he is trying to make somebody look like a liar....somebody who has no financial interest in posting here or on any forum....when does it end...?

If there was something else I could do to guarantee that Austin P was gone from vending and this forum forever then I would have tried to do more...but his promises and guarantees me nothing........ so all my efforts perhaps have been a paper pushing waste of time and resource.....now he wants me to do it again??? Ridiculous....

Now let me take this opportunity to 'Plug" where I do post.....you can go see if there is such a thing as a "bar break" system........it doesn't exist as posted by me.....I guess he is so use to being on "guard" that he doesn't even know who he is "fighting" with anymore. and can't keep his facts straight...you want to hand over money to this guy...??....how sad.....

Any way you can go to www.mypivots.com and do a search on posts by me.....i am BruceM over there....look around if you want and look at the pitbull threads or anywhere you want.........once again this will prove that AustinP doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.....perhaps he has me ( and my e-fax statements) confused with someone else who challenges him........it really is a shame that this kind of stuff goes on.....

The only reason I posted the web site is that others can go "see" that Austin is lying.......hopefully these posts won't also get deleted.......

I usually post vendor related things here and post trade ideas and vendor comments at the other site.....I have been "warned" here before by the mods about my "contribution factor" so this may get deleted too.....hopefully they will let the truth be known...

He never changes...only his methodology does so he can charge you again!!! Good luck with him...you'll need it..

Bruce

How about you shut and post your P+L.....and stop your bullshitting........I am not a student of Austins......I have listened to some of his videos......he seems..legit......he is offering you a way to "discredit" him...fair and square.....and you are not interested.......he is willing to match P+L's with you on th "P+L thread"...starting in july......whats your problem asshole...? I know your next post will attack me for having so few post's on ET.....thats your problem...not mine......you can shut down anybody you want.....just out trade them......post your P+L......When you go on the "offensive" and start attacking people.....then you got to back up what you say....If the guy is so bad.......then show all of us how you beat him......every month in trading.....I will be most happy to start posting my P+L everyday...starting this monday..........Life is way too short for all this negative stuff..............The best way to "discredit" somebody...is make them trade..! I will end my post with my FAVORITE quote.......from "Stealthtrader"........"P+L PLEASE" !!!!!!!!!!!

#48     Jun 14, 2008
  9. magus

magus

Austin, I hope you don't get into a fight here like the one Bruce started at mypivots with Trading Zoo. At some point, the mods will view an ongoing battle as a proxy for free advertising, close the thread and possibly warn you.

Bruce, you have made your point clear as day about Austin and CoiledMarkets and little would be gained by continuing the slugfest. The more this thread shows up in the top 10, the more Austin stands to gain.

Ask yourselves if any of this banter will mean anything to you in a few years from now.

#49     Jun 14, 2008
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh, I see. How stupid of me.

Selling picks and shovels to the miners, yes thats historically a very sound business strategy. I used to work for a little outfit called Hughes Aircraft Company. That firm was started with drill-bit money.

#50     Jun 14, 2008