Coiled markets

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by topgunn, Jun 11, 2008.

1. I agree.....some of us actually use our real names and don't hide behind ambiguous aliases.

I see now that this thread was created as an illusion of a nefarious effort to plug your service, when in fact you had nothing to do with it.

Sorry about taking the bait. :)

#21     Jun 13, 2008
  2. +4pts ES or better ,that is the goal

So much negativity in this thread, I wonder why you hang out here that much, Austin ?

#22     Jun 13, 2008
  3. There isn't that much negativity here, frankly. Some have said some rather nice things. If vendors cannot stand the heat, they should stay away from ET. :)

I don't know anything about what Austin sells. No interest whatsoever in what might well be a good product.

I do know that one cannot learn how to trade by taking a course, joining a chatroom, or by watching a video. Nothing is a substitute for experience--the place where the rubber meets the road.

Anyone can master the content of how to trade. It is the other side of the brain that sometimes gets in the way.

#23     Jun 13, 2008
  4. It's simple.....there's no such thing as bad publicity...some day he'll address the real issues...till then he'll song and dance you just to take your money....

Trade Blotters Austin ? You and I have already discussed how ridiculous that is...oh I forgot those POSTS were probably deleted too...You said you just created those so you have something to send new clients to when they are trying to investigate your credibility.....You have a good scam going on......Just how much of Barons ass are you gonna kiss ?

I hope we helped generate enough business for you again Austin.......till next time

#24     Jun 13, 2008
  5. <i>"It's simple.....there's no such thing as bad publicity...some day he'll address the real issues...till then he'll song and dance you just to take your money.... Trade Blotters Austin? You and I have already discussed how ridiculous that is...oh I forgot those POSTS were probably deleted too...You said you just created those so you have something to send new clients to when they are trying to investigate your credibility.....You have a good scam going on......Just how much of Barons ass are you gonna kiss?</i>

Bruce, I'm all done discussing me. Let's diverge for a moment to talk about you. Since 2004 you've trolled around here as a self-appointed "vendor cop". Most of your posts assume the role of saving unwashed masses here from certain destruction of seeking an education that isn't free in this forum or the other one you post at.

Fair enough. If that's your honest belief system, I respect that. In all honesty, I like you. I mean that.

You do share one other common trait with all the other volunteer ET vendor police squad. Any request to see real-time trade statements, profitable or otherwise get danced around. All of you ET vendor-cops have more wiggles than a fan dancer performing on hot coals with greased feet when asked to prove y'all actually trade. Profitable or otherwise.

For the record, you and I haven't discussed anything about my posting blotters. You first accused them of being photo-shopped. When I posted statement clips you switched gears and accused me of running two sideline accounts, one long and the other short together. When I pointed out the folly that doing that thru ten trades where each account won five and lost five creates nothing, you simply shut the hell up and went silent.

Now I'm gonna ask you again, one more time, directly. When would you like to co-join me in posting real-time trade statements in the ET 2008 P&L thread? Why don't we do that for the entire month of July... 1st thru the 31st?

This is no trading contest, there is no winner or loser. Just two traders posting real-time trade statements in the public thread. What would prevent either of us from doing that simple task? I'm willing, warts & all. If I am what you accuse me of, here's your chance to out me. Right there on a silver platter for ya, all served up.

So Bruce, chief of the ET vendor police, what would prevent you from posting your trade results in July? Nothing I can think of. You've got two full weeks to prepare. Here's your chance to take down the biggest offender (your words) in this public message board. I can only assume you'll latch onto that offer like, well, like a pitbull would.

I will be trading the ES and looking for +4pts (or better) and early exit each day. You are free to trade whatever style desired. It'll be fun posting together with ya. I'm looking forward to it, myself.

Take care, my friend. See you there in July :D

#25     Jun 14, 2008
  6. And why specifically would I need to do this ? Do I need to satisfy my ego ? No ! Am I trolling for customers ? No ! Do I really care what others think of my opinions ? No ! Could I easily waste my time with fake trade statements or Blotters like Austin for posting? YES!

And besides I already E - faxed you 4 years of statements last time we got into all this.... .you just want to keep the tread going to "drum up" business.......I'm glad you like me though........Any more pictures of Holly you are thinking of posting or are you over that ? The image of you based on our interactions here makes me believe you are a bad person.....the kind that intentionally hurts people.... .Me posting some silly trade results/blotter is not going to do anything to change that ..I don't need that for my credibility...I get emails all the time thanking me for all the free stuff I post on the "other" forum..........You constantly just want to try and turn things around........You do what you do best, VENDING and I'll keep trading......good luck with that manged money.......

#26     Jun 14, 2008
  7. Joab

Joab

Another vendor gets a free ride on ET .

Mods, why do you let this thread continue?

:cool:

#27     Jun 14, 2008
  8. <i>"And why specifically would I need to do this ? Do I need to satisfy my ego ? No ! Am I trolling for customers ? No ! Do I really care what others think of my opinions ? No ! Could I easily waste my time with fake trade statements or Blotters like Austin for posting? YES!

<b>And besides I already E - faxed you 4 years of statements last time we got into all this...</b></i>

Bruce, you are so full of shit it's spewing out your ears. Never in your life did you e-fax me anything, let alone trade statements. In all honesty, I'm in shock you even stated such a thing. Are you freakin' kidding me?

<i>you just want to keep the tread going to "drum up" business.......I'm glad you like me though........Any more pictures of Holly you are thinking of posting or are you over that ? The image of you based on our interactions here makes me believe you are a bad person.....the kind that intentionally hurts people.... .Me posting some silly trade results/blotter is not going to do anything to change that ..I don't need that for my credibility...<b>I get emails all the time thanking me for all the free stuff I post on the "other" forum</b>..........You constantly just want to try and turn things around........You do what you do best, VENDING and I'll keep trading......good luck with that manged money.......</i>

The ironic part is, you are a vendor too. All that stuff you post on the other site is for payment. Your payment is not USD... it is acknowledgment, recognition, praise, adulation, respect.

The info you purport to be effective is still applied by real people with real money who trust your "free" advice. The cost to them in real dollars applied is unknown.

Bruce, here's the bottom line. I think your bar-break system is crap. I think you are full of crap, and I don't think you trade at all. The blatant lies about e-faxing me anything solidifies that belief. We have never so much as exchanged a personal email, let alone anything else.

You post a bunch of accusations and hold yourself to a higher standard. You've done that for two years, each time you crawl out from under a rock. I'm saying you are the true fraud. Do your email testimonial followers the courtesy of proving your method vended for ego. At the same time, watch me flounder & fail in real time. What a double bonus that would be for you. Here's your chance to prove I'm a fraud.

Bruce, put up or shut up. It's that simple. Trade the month of July alongside me and post blotters in public. Walk your bullshit talk. Or crawl back under your rock and pull it over your head.

Baron, if you want $500 from me as a "site sponsor" to keep this rubbish thread alive, it's yours for the asking. Be happy to pay that pittance. Well worth the cost to see if Bruce is man enough to walk his talk.

I'm good to go, Bruce. There ain't an ounce of bluff in me. Time to man up. I would, if I were you.

#28     Jun 14, 2008
  9. daedalus

daedalus

I love it. Apparently you only need 3 post counts to have a dissenting view but require 100's of post counts to do the opposite?

What do you guys want to prove that i'm a CM client?

The only reason I haven't registered on ET prior to this is that I used to browse this site all the time but I was taken back by the vast amount of negativity and the overall jaded view many (not all) members took towards people asking legitimate questions. I've been spending my time on forums like babypips.com and forexfactory where the atmosphere is 110% different. Its a constructive environment aimed at learning and asking questions - not be ostracized for not being born with an innate understanding of the markets.

This thread is nothing more than a perfect example of what i'm talking about. 90% negativity with a few posters that have made logical, respectful, and helpful posts.

Regardless, experience with the markets AND THE QUESTION POSED in the first post of this thread is not dependent on a post count. I had experience with the vendor, i gave my opinion. I think most of the peoples only problem with that is that it contradicts what "they've heard" and "what they think". The difference? I know.

Cheers!

#29     Jun 14, 2008
  10. kreid1

kreid1

I have been a member of coiled markets for years with only moderate success. That has nothing to do the method (not system) austin teaches and everything to do with me. Whose fault is it when I bail on a trade that he signals for a 4 tick profit and it eventually goes for 4 pts. Whose fault is it when I am so po'ed that i missed the 4 pts. that I hop in for a continuation move (that he doesn't signal), that takes me out for a full 2 pt. loss.

My point is that coiled markets has taught variations of a method for years and almost every one of the methods are very profitable. But method is only one , albeit an important one, aspect of trading. I personally don't think that any system or method can help you with the other mental aspects of trading.

#30     Jun 14, 2008