Coiled markets

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by topgunn, Jun 11, 2008.

1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=129462

<i>When I gave him 4 years of statements in order to have him leave ET forever he never did...</i>

I intend to post a live-trade journal in P&L 2008 thread starting next month. But, we can easily nip that project in the bud before I ever begin.

My apology for never receiving your four years' worth of personal trade statements' compilation. That was very nice of you to send unsolicited to me. Let's blame the lost files on my email service.

Go ahead and resend those statements via email thru the ET email server right here. I'm enabled to receive emails thru this channel, and it will verify your resend so we don't lose that sensitive info again.

As I said, it was good of you to send the first batch to me from the goodness of your heart. This time around, I'll paypal you $500 for the effort. Just give me clearance to verify info with your broker(s), once validated I'll post a full apology in this forum and never post anywhere in ET again.

Fair enough? You pocket an easy $500 (paypal) for something you did for nothing earlier, AND you'll never read me here again. I cannot think of any reason not to pounce on that offer like a hungry pitbull, so I'll be watching my emails thru ET server channel this weekend.

Thanks for the resend

#91     Jun 20, 2008
  2. <i>"What benefit does anyone get from posting blotters? I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not looking for a link to another thread......."</i>

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=113193

I'll save you the bother of looking up yet another thread.

Respectfully suggest you pose that question above to:
    <b>
    Reardon Metal
    Dustin
    Lescor
    Szeven
    HeavyHitter
    Chauncey1
    </b>
    None of those names probably ring a bell with you, considering your disdain for posted trade blotters. But myself along with perhaps some others in ET enjoy that chronicled thread, and those guys (along with ALL OTHERS in historical P&L threads) were an integral part of it.

They have my complete & utmost respect. They are proven traders who at times posted proven trades. Perhaps any or all of them can help answer the question(s) from someone who has never posted a trade blotter yet.

#92     Jun 20, 2008
  3. I am currently with Austin and can vouch for the fact that he calls profitable trades in real time every day, and is an honest guy.

Like others have said, his method loses in chop, and you have to know when not to trade. I personally am now trading stocks prop, and am using his method, along with some scalping they have taught us, to make some reasonable money.

#93     Jun 23, 2008
  4. I recommend the weekend video (first 18 minutes, especially). Good blow by blow description of how trade management on Friday was an exercise in frustration.

#94     Jul 13, 2008