Coiled Markets - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by SammyJones007, May 16, 2006.

1. #21     Dec 24, 2006
  2. Dear CV, et al,

I retired from active posting in ET due to posts & threads just like this one. Too many people forming assumptions without knowledge or information.

When I was here before, my only desire was to hang out and offer some helpful advice wherever possible. That's it, nothing else. There was no personal reference or links on my part to any self-promotion whatsoever, last time around.

Next year I'll return to ET, post regularly and try to help others where I can. I'm quite sure my new approach will make it a completely different environment then, and we will not be dealing with blind assumptions = negative threads ever again.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and God Bless to all!

#22     Dec 24, 2006
  3. Whatever the merits of your service, I can say that many of your posts have been interesting and helpful to traders.

Cheers.

#23     Dec 24, 2006

4. I agree. I wish this weren't my first post on ET, in that it is a post endorsing a vendor and, therefore, will lead some to conclude that I am a shill (I'm not), but I also took Austin's course, followed along in his chat room and found the experience invaluable. Without question, his tutelage has shown itself to be worth many times what I paid -- certainly many times the losses I incurred before stumbling onto him.

Agan, fwiw -- realizing that, as a first time poster, it may not be worth all that much...

#24     Dec 24, 2006
  5. <b>Delirious</b>, I appreciate the very kind words... and I hope everyone knows that you & I are not the same person. The only bio I will ever post in here is my own, and any moderator is welcome to verify that fact upon request from anyone at any time.

I would be most grateful to be treated in here as just another individual trader, period. I've said many times that there are countless paths to trading success... all require much more than some chart tools that suggest when to enter, exit or stay out of trades.

The biggest benefit of this forum is listening to how the pro traders think = feel = react to trading and life in general. That is the true gold here. If you know how to listen, you will glean invaluable insight to how successful traders manage their business operation.

Trust me on this one... mindset is far more important than pure mechanics in trading. The human mind can overcome greatest odds against or sabotage greatest odds in favor, all based purely on outlook and expectations.

Trader28Lite gave you an excellent resource (free) towards correct mindset of a successful trader in his forum today. That link alone is A LOT more important than which squiggly lines on his chart are buy/sell signals in kind.

<b>Jack Hershey</b> demonstrates a brilliant mind at work... muddled somewhere inside 1,000s of written pages which seemingly ramble in all directions at once. <b>Reardon Metal</b> demonstrates a genius mind that always cuts right to the core immediately... quick, decisive and concise. Very apparent why he is so successful at this profession.

Do both belong gentlemen in the same paragraph at once? Only in the context that this forum is filled with high intelligence and valuable content. It's up to you for filtering what influences = impacts your evolution as a trader in 2007 and beyond.

I've said more than I intended to, and I have nothing more to contribute here at this time. For those who are serious about a successful trading career, I wish you all the best and nothing less. In my opinion, 2007 has potential to be the best trading period we've enjoyed in several years. 2006 was terrific, next year should be even better.

Happiest of Holidays
    AustinP

#25     Dec 24, 2006
  6. I've never taken Austin's course, and thanks to being exposed to an extraordinary number of different traders who use different methodologies to trade the financial markets here at ET, I won't ever need to.

But as a place to start to learn a base to operate from 2k is small beans to pay, considering the fact that the "market" can easily charge 5 or 10 times the amount in "tutelage".
    Ultimately it is the individual trader that is going to decide whether they succeed or not in the financial markets.

Best Regards,

JJ

P.S. For the record, I've learned a lot from him and other traders here who do not have to work at a job (if you live in NYC in particular, that means develop really good skill-sets, work really hard, and ultimately kiss a whole lot of ass) to sustain their way of life. It is self-evident where my passion for trading (and desire to succeed at it), in part, comes from. So I obviously appreciate the efforts of these traders to educate others.

#26     Dec 24, 2006
  7. the cat posts hot pics of his girlfriend whenever he's backed into a corner to distract the fact that he's a world class snake oiler. jimmy jams chick ain't hot enuff to distract, so he doesn't post her. but he's also a snakeoiler, sort of an austin mini-me. btw, how the hell does austin know that reardon medal is such a great trader? seems like he sucks up because it's politically correct to kiss the dudes ass

#27     Dec 25, 2006
  8. <b>Shack</b>, I sincerely wish you the best in your life's future. Take great care of yourself, and God Bless :>)

Merry Christmas

#28     Dec 25, 2006
  9. Keeper

Keeper

You can now elect to buy Austin's Emini-ATM Method of Trading for as low as $500.

#29     Dec 25, 2006
  10. Hey Caddy where you been?

I'm sure the trading is going well, looking forward to a big 2007!

Don't be a stranger.

JJ

#30     Dec 25, 2006