Coiled Markets - Opinions?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by SammyJones007, May 16, 2006.

1. traderob

traderob

#11     May 20, 2006
  2. I purchased 60 Minute Trader and worked at trading it daily for a couple months last year. I couldn't replicate the consistency and profitability that the proprietor supposedly achieves.

#12     May 20, 2006
  3. I could tell by looking at a copy of it for 5 minutes it was worthless...

#13     May 20, 2006
  4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Thanks for posting the feedback.

I am surprised that the system designer recommends it.

#14     May 21, 2006
  5. Thanks everyone for their replys.

I have read all the suggested threads and once again the posters on ET have proved to be invaluable with their feedback.

Newtoet, its lucky you aren't a betting person because you would have lost your money. I'm here trying to simply find out information about a market I'm not familar with. When I first started my career I attended seminars in Australia and even though they were expensive (compared to books) I still feel I got my money's worth. I am just trying to ascertain whether there are any courses in the States that deal with the eminis that are value for money. Every single course that gets mentioned on this site as a potentially good course quickly gets shot down in flames. Surely there must be some honest teachers/mentors in the States. Or even any good books on the subject of the eminis. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sam.

#15     May 22, 2006
  6. Here is a method I use that will save you $2k:

Download the HMA (Hull Moving Average) eld from tradestation forum.

Plot a 18 period HMA on a 3 minute chart along with 80 period EMA.

If HMA is green (uptrend) AND above the 80 EMA, wait for a pull back to the HMA, go long.

If HMA is red (downtrend) AND below the 80 EMA, wait for a pull back to the HMA, go short.

Close above 80 EMA, wait for a pull back to 80 EMA for long.

Close below 80 EMA, wait for a pull back to 80 EMA for short.

#16     Dec 10, 2006

7. Holy Cow!...:D

And to think this is in the Coiled Markets - Opinions thread...

What a coincidence...:eek::D

#17     Dec 22, 2006
  8. Austin posts on ET frequently. Those who have questions about his program can probably pm him and ask him directly.

I think his handle is "austinp".

#18     Dec 23, 2006
  9. jtnet

jtnet

lol you are right! FIREFOX, the page is all messed up

#19     Dec 23, 2006
  10. skippy

skippy

I signed up back when it was $1000. I'm not sorry I did it, exactly. He seems like a nice enough guy. But the thing I really learned was the futility of trying to learn to trade from a home study course. Bottom line: You can't.

#20     Dec 23, 2006