Coffee drinkers live longer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Too hard? I boil water and put it in a liter-sized pitcher with a green tee bag in it. It steeps for anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour before I have some. I then pour it in a cup and reheat it in the microwave. Previously, I used a bag for each half-liter cup, but I don't want to have 5 or 6 bags of tea a day. I'm not into overdoing things. I might increase production capacity, though, by getting another pitcher and making a whole day's worth at once.
    Compelling evidence? For what? That you need something to do and to cut back on the caffeine? That was your complaint.

#31     Jan 15, 2019
  2. No, not the caffeine, look it up it's good for you.

I try to minimize the caffeine because it's a component of so much my fluid intake for the day.

I like coffee, I like the taste BLACK, and give my hands something to do all day.

To wrap it up, there is NO compelling evidence that GT does anything better tahn a cup of coffee, and coffee is a hellava lot easier to make, and BUY.

Give me good evidence that GT will save my life, or help me beat cancer or live longer, I'll switch :D

#32     Jan 15, 2019
  3. ph1l

ph1l

How would this work with Irish coffee?:)

#33     Jun 23, 2021
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Caffeine constricts your blood vessels and will kill you.

#34     Jun 23, 2021
  5. I guess you're speaking from experience, having mainlined it straight into your frontal lobe.

#35     Jun 23, 2021
  6. Exactly. Caffeine is one of the most dangerous drugs on Planet Earth.

#36     Jun 23, 2021
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.

7. Completely harmless if taken in moderation - like 1 tall Starbucks coffee a day.

#37     Jun 23, 2021
  8. You have no idea what caffeine is doing to your body. Drink up.

#38     Jun 28, 2021
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

That's bs.
    Here's what kills ya:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If caffeine kills ya brother...
    ...consider yourself a lucky man.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    #39     Jun 28, 2021
  10. Yes, caffeine will affect your appetite, blood sugar levels,ect. One of the reasons for obesity. Glad you brought that up. :D

#40     Jun 29, 2021