Coffee drinkers live longer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jul 4, 2018.

1. The desire to smoke will last six months (100% clear in two years) but the first three days are the most difficult. It depends on how much you smoke of course. I was on 20 a day. You will need to see if you can find motivation. For me I found I was having trouble breathing, early emphysema, this gave my subconscious enough of a scare to help me stop. Most addictive things are easier with a little deep fear driving the desire to quit. Emphysema also causes mental confusion, lack of alertness, bad for trading.

Coffee is however perfectly ok. Don't have a relationship with someone who disapproves of coffee, there is something wrong with them ;)

#11     Jul 5, 2018
    trendo and vanzandt like this.
  2. KindMargo

KindMargo

Ha ha thanks so much for your support. I'll try to give that up:)

#12     Jul 5, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. i even crap with coffee...

#13     Jul 5, 2018
  4. lol, good advice indeed. Otherwise, partner won't make a coffee for you, might have a world-war 3 inside the house. :D

#14     Jul 30, 2018
  5. I am a big coffee lover.

#15     Oct 11, 2018
  6. I love coffee but the information you get about health effects is conflicting.

#16     Oct 11, 2018
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

To cancel out coffee's life lengthening effect, I put lots of sugar in it...

#17     Oct 11, 2018
  8. "Coffee drinkers live longer"

Maybe it just feels that way because they're awake longer...

#18     Oct 11, 2018
  9. bilbo64

bilbo64

Ahhh! blessed. :cool:

#19     Oct 12, 2018
  10. TJustice

TJustice

I just started drinking coffee. I drink 2 cups a day now. I don't sleep as well and a sleep few hours.

I wake up needing a fix. Coffee makes that groggy feeling disappear for a few hours. Then I need another coffee.

Regardless of the studies I sense it can not really better than waking up felling great and then drinking real fruit juice followed by a banana.

There is no doubt in my mind after three months on the stuff it is a drug and sort of turns me into a zombie needing a fix.... albeit at a very low level. I think I will go have another.

#20     Oct 12, 2018
    cesfx likes this.