Coffee Brew

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Shagi, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Shagi

Shagi

Its about to wake you all up from a 10 year slumber sleep from 1998 - enjoy :D

2. Shagi

Shagi

It wont see 1100 in a long long time going back to the dizzy heights of 3000 in jiffy last seen in 1997 - who says history doesn't repeat itself:D

• kc.png
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Shagi

Shagi

And the race has begun
    :D

• kc.png
      File size:
      73.3 KB
      Views:
  4. You need a cup of decaff. :cool:

5. Shagi

Shagi

Nahh - i need em steroids in caffaine to keep me going & help forget about about the pain of of em losing trades:p

6. A Red Bull, Novacaine, Quadruple Shot, Espresso topped with Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of GHB. :cool:

7. Shagi,

Any thoughts on the breakdown in Coffee recently? I keep seeing numbers that confirm a supply shortfall for 2010 but KCH10 keeps falling - almost appears to be driven more by dollar strength than supply concerns right now.

Thanks...

8. Shagi

Shagi

The rally on 04 Jan is the start - a bit sell off prior due to dollar strength but it will soon de-couple from DX movement. Just be patient whilst the move plays out itself

9. Shagi

Shagi

All the parameters we have been fullfilled today, all boxes checked - mega rally starting tomorrow:D

10. ?.....Hmmm?.......interesting bull flag......a quick rally to atleast $1.46. I can't get excited about $2.46 nor $3.46. We'll see. Stick with the decaff for now. :cool:

#10     Jan 7, 2010