Coffee and Trading....

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ER9, May 18, 2005.

1. I need my coffee as it gives me focus and helps me to be more aggressive.

#21     Oct 11, 2020
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Exactly.... for me 2 cups premarket is plenty, and helps a bit. I try to exercise for a few minutes premkt too.
    While trading I stay focused.

#22     Oct 11, 2020
    Nobert and murray t turtle like this.
  3. %%
    Exactly/2 or 3 cups.[I used to drink my coffee tanned, tanned with crème; now I drink it black. Like the black woman said/black guns matter]
    Good call on the solar stocks...……………………………………. TAN is still making a big trend/LOL/true. $75 may or may not be support.
    Took some tech etfs profits/most likely get in some more today or this week.NOT a prediction.

They said on the conservative news, coloring is good for your mind.Sounds right; I like red, white , blue, purple, black, green + red on my candle charts.

#23     Oct 14, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  4. MotionX

MotionX

To me coffee has always given restlessness, so I avoid taking it.

#24     Feb 23, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Snow7

Snow7

I am a coffee person, love taking it while am in front of my screen.

#25     Feb 24, 2021
    murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  6. How often do you have a coffee while trading? Can you say that it helps you take the right decisions?

#26     Mar 8, 2021
  7. Interesting that you ask this question. I have wanted to update my comment above in this thread. I no longer drink coffee at all due to health concerns. It did seem to increase my focus but now that I don't drink it anymore, my focus is a more relaxed type of focus. As far as it helping me make correct decisions, it is a stimulant and it can make decisions more emotional (at least for me) instead of analytic and strategic. So, I am glad I am not drinking it anymore. :cool:

#27     Mar 8, 2021
    Nobert and trader_980 like this.
  8. This is quite a surprise turn of events, but I am glad that you are focusing on keep your health on sharp.

#28     Mar 17, 2021
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  9. Nobert

Nobert

Drinking up to 1L per day or more. Abusing while young. I know... Got a hellish watchlist so helps to beat it. Also like to take it before making art. No sugar. (don't mind tho) Niom niom.

coffee-swirl-gif.gif

Free of alco tho.

#29     Apr 12, 2021
    comagnum likes this.
  10. %%
    Cups of Coffee are like benchmarks; SPY,QQQ...... 2 or 3 help.
    More than 4 seem to be to big/LOL

#30     Apr 13, 2021