Cody Willard says google is going to $2000!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by S2007S, Oct 15, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Cody Willard's
    The Cody Word

* October 15, 2010, 12:55 PM EDT

How to trade Google right now as it continues on its way to $2000

I bought Google in the open market and wrote about it on my blog on the day it came public. Every week for four years after that, until I closed my fund to become a TV news anchor and sold my last GOOG shares and calls, I was long Google and pounding the table for anybody who would listen. Google was on an unstoppable tear for those first four years it came public and my resolute bullishness and being long the stock helped establish my career.

Fast forward to 2011 and guess what? For the last two months, since Google fell back to $450 even as the company set itself up for a huge unstoppable tear I’ve been pounding the table for anybody who will listen that they needed to be long the GOOG. I’ve been specific about how best to get long and then trade your gains in Google since then and if you’ve been reading my Marketwatch Revolution Investing Newsletter, you’re sitting on some 300% or more gains on those calls you bought sixty days ago and you’ve still got exposure to half that upside after having locked in all your gains earlier. I’ve been explaining repeatedly that you had to have been loading up on a GOOG $500 calls expiring anytime in 2011.

It’s a deja vu of a deja vu (of a deja vu, yes?)! (And if you’ve ever thought about it before reading this, you probably know that any deja vu is only a deja vu as long as it’s a deja vu of a deja vu. But I digress.) Look:

Just three short weeks ago, on September 23, as Google was trading at $510, I wrote in my blog:

Just three short weeks ago, on Aug. 31 as Google was trading at $450 a share, I wrote in my Revolution Investing newsletter, “my single favorite trading idea for now into year’s end is simply buying Google calls with a $500 strike price that will expire sometime in 2011. Google’s set to explode as earnings leverage increases, as its search takes yet more market share, and as mobile ads and Google TV and more come together for the company.”

Here’s the thing. I wouldn’t chase Google today, but I will bet you dollars to donuts that at some point in the next year, as Google continues the unstoppable tear its on, that I’ll write something similar about how I’ve been pounding the table on Google and why you should be trading it to the long side with various and slow trading of the common stock and some option strategies to help maximize those returns. Stick with Google. And try a free month of my Revolution Investing by signing up here to see exactly how we’re going to trade Google now.

2. How about trading ORCL to $100.

3. S2007S

S2007S

One stock I am bullish on is ORCL, I think this could be a $50 stock by the end of 2011. I used to own ORCL when no one wanted, eventually I sold it years ago and never really cared to own it, however now I think its a pretty solid investment long term.

4. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

5. pak

pak

NEWSFLASH:

Jenna Jameson & Paris Hilton both agree that Google is going to 2000!

So hurry up and jump in...

6. Actually they are probably a lot smarter, and would give better financial advice, than that dumbass Willard...