Codifying SCT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MandelbrotSet, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Nope I don't learn anything either. Not to say there isn't something there ... it's just that neither I nor most of the followers see it.

Don't understand the reference, will have to look it up.

Yes, he is one of the few who actually produces, and has been doing so for a long time.

LOL, school'em.

#51     Jan 22, 2009
  2. Still smarting from that bitch slap I gave ya, huh coward? :p

#52     Jan 22, 2009
  3. ROTFLMAO ... *snicker* :D

#53     Jan 22, 2009
  4. This from the guy who ran and hid when I told 'em to post his blotter after he claimed to be such a superior trader. :p

Oh my, truly how blind are those who do not see! :D

#54     Jan 22, 2009
  5. It's amazing how these fools get a new moniker and then go over the same tired points again and again.

How Swordsman/R. Raskolnikov, here's something new for you:

Stop talking about SCT (I know for a fact you failed at it), stop bothering the anti-SCT posters (why argue against us for something you failed at?) and try something new (for you) and post what you have found to be true about the markets and what works (everyone else on this thread has).

#55     Jan 23, 2009
  6. "How will you feel in 25 minutes if you have not saved this post in word? Find out don't save it; don't even think about what you just read about someone else's effort who is only doubling his money every three days by compounding capital."

What a load of feces.

He should be banned for posting should trollop. Hey Jack, whatever happened to your Used Car Salesman job ... couldn't make the quota? :confused: :p

#56     Jan 23, 2009
  7. Here's what this wimp had to say when I challanged him to post his blotter vs. mine via PM

"You are a hoot mandeltroll. You've shown me I have the upper hand on you by pm'ming me your little tantrum. Since it isn't completely obvious to you by now, I guess I have to spell it out for you. Any sort of real blotter/account verification process, to truly be taken seriously, would involve me divulging personal info about myself that I do not want you or anyone else knowing. A superficial blotter posting on ET will just have you (and your cult) whining that I use photoshop or some other scam and to be honest, I'd be an absolute fool to waste time on a troll like you... other than pointing out the fairly obvious stuff like you are a quitter and are obsessed with a man named Hershey (good GOD, look at the # of posts you have about that nut!).

But, thank you again, for showing me how easily I can affect a stranger on the internet. I'll be sure to expect a response from you as guys like you have zero will power. Come on, surprise me troll and don't respond. Be a man for once in your life."

That's what you get from a trading technique which promises 3x the ATR (aka the Hershey Special) ... you become too chickenshit to Walk Your Talk.

#57     Jan 29, 2009