Codifying SCT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MandelbrotSet, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Nah man.

I knowd he was jus gett'in jealus of us be'in better traders den heim and he was jes try'in to rip-off or shizt.

So hell to the nah i didn't lookit his shit. :mad:

#11     Jan 19, 2009
  2. You ever had a migraine?

That's what I get reading his bullshit. I'll start reading it and at the first word saying 3x the ATR or 400% or trading 40 or 50 contracts or whatever else bullshit his non-trading ass is talking about I just tune-him-out and desperately want it to STOP!

Not to mention that his followers are just a bunch of spineliness sychophants who, when you say "prove it" reply:

1) "No, I don't have to" or
    2) they go off on a tangent and talk about anything but SCT or
    3) they claim to have caught the Shorts in a downtrend or the Longs in an uptrend (all without having made a live call or posting a blotter) or
    4) they post fake blotters (spyder's "Big 40" where he caught the very Top and Bottom of a move)
    5) they want to get into a fight and call names - wah wah wah (all the while using fake multiple aliases).

LOL, good riddance to the lot of them. I definitely don't want to listen to ANY of Jack's bullshit. So X-A on the O-NA about reading his shit. :eek: :p :cool:

#12     Jan 19, 2009
  3. For anyone who wants to read what stupid ass Jack Herhsey wrote, please go to page six (6) of this thread.

Me?

I'd rather shoot myself in the fucking head.

So please don't send me any more PM's asking about the jackass, it should be very obvious that I don't like him or his type.

#13     Jan 19, 2009
  4. Jack Hershey = Garbage

Period

Edit: And his followers (one-and-all) know it, which is why they come out with more bullshit on top of his bullshit to prove his bullshit.

Yes I know, everyone who has studied and followed SCT is a millionaire (a la Tums).

What a bunch of fucking tools! :eek:

#14     Jan 19, 2009
  5. Man, where did Ratshit go? :confused: :p

#15     Jan 19, 2009
  6. While it is obvious that I think little to nothing of Jack and his cronies, Joe Doaks and his basketball team of multiple aliases are another thing all together.

Here's a tribute to him and his <strike>SCT Lite</strike> Terneary Indicator ... to let him know that it's all good with him and me.

I call this chart KISS, it doesn't take a genius to figure-out why.

I've even put together a little ditty:

KISS
    When you trade the ES
    You have to KISS
    To keep the ticks flow'in
    You gotta get the mind go'in
    and let the chips fall where they may.

:)

P.S. I like this chart so much I think I'm going to start trading it ... LOFL! :D :D :D :D

#16     Jan 19, 2009
  7. I see. :eek:

It's not just Jack that pisses me off (although it's pretty obvious and I am very vocal about having zero tolerance for his bullshit. It's the retinue of:

a) Hershey followers who claim intelluectual superiorty while the reality is they don't even have a live brokerage account (or if they do, they sure as shit don't trade it) aka Neoxx.

b) The plethora of ET Moderators who heavily censor anything that even remotely criticizes him (Cellmate, Tummy, nkoka) - Tums in particuar has proven to be quite a little trollish asswipe ... and none of these folks have even proved they can trade on this site.

c) The sycophantic tards who (used to) follow the Jack Hershey teachings of Cesspool Extraction on the Idotic Refinements thread.

#17     Jan 19, 2009
  8. lol

You have done no such thing. :eek: :D

#18     Jan 20, 2009
  9. My advice:

Stop moderating at ET so that you can feel like you're accomplishing something in your trading life, and just learn how to trade.

All of those threads you start? ... they're just more shit thrown against a wall.

Try figuring it out for yourself and stop drawing lines on 5 minute ES charts ... LMAO. :D

#19     Jan 20, 2009
  10. I'll make the same offer to a moderating troll like yourself that I made to Ratshit last week.

We can compare blotters anytime you think you want to.

Thanks for confirming that you really are just a troll dressed in a Moderator's Clown Suit (inside joke for those who know). :D :p

P.S. Moderators really should prove that they actually know how to trade before they are allowed to moderate ...that would cut down on a lot of the BS at this site.

#20     Jan 20, 2009