Codifying SCT

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Well, ah cain't say as ah blame 'im! Bin gittin' a mite tard a yore insessunt neg'tivity m'sef. Speshly since ah dune pruved b'yond a shadder 'a dout 'at chickin' fried SCT wurks gud!

#31     Jan 20, 2009
  2. Well, I as the Opie I feel all warm and secure that I am protected from accusations of fraud, malice and attention-seeking in my postings. I was especially stung that JJ doubts my proof of the effuckacy of SCT. I had to add 20 SLOCs to the code to handle today's non-PV action. So I came this close >||< to complaining. But no, I have an obligation to be inclusive. I will lead the B-Team to the light despite themselves! I will not treat them like the A-Team treated me.

#32     Jan 20, 2009
  3. I neglected to note that with a range of 59 points, 39.88 net points accounts for 68% of the day. One the beginner code is stable I will improve it to intermediate.

#33     Jan 20, 2009
  4. Damn thats some good action. Where can I go and learn the SCT way? I hear that the two gurus Jack and Spiderman are not longer with us. Can you point me in the right direction??
    Thanks in Advance

#34     Jan 20, 2009
  5. Roger, we know from yesterday's ephemeral postings that Jack is still with us in spirit. I suggest a polite PM to him requesting provisional novitiate membership in the A-Team. They seem to have misplaced one (Neoxx) and have an immediate opening. If Jack does not reply, PM Todd. If all else fails, I would be surprised if Ehorn rurned you away. Please come back when you have learnt the rudiments of SCT and are ready to be amazed by autocode.

#35     Jan 20, 2009
  6. It is with great trepidation that I announce that unoptimized Codified SCT code running on 1-minute netted 57 NQ points today. I will not bother to attach the chart as no one believes me anyway. Now I understand why Jack is so cranky. This is modest progress toward intermediate level performance. I will advise when I have tested the expert level code on 1-second. I am now a believer in the reality of profits multiple times the daily range.

As you might well expect, I will not be giving the code to the undeserving. I will be tightening the standards to become a member of the B-Team. Existing members, will, of course, be grandfathered regardless of poor character and bad attitude, but don't push it. New aspirunts will face a rigorous screening process to verify their saintliness and willingness to grovel fawningly. Undeserved wealth cannot be earnt despite bad character.

#36     Jan 20, 2009
  7. Tums has the quitter Mandelbrotset and his sidekick Tranny666 at his mercy. They even wrote rhymes about him!

Man, ET is pure comedy GOLD :cool:

#37     Jan 20, 2009
  8. Kindly do carry on, JJ. You and 666 got 'em right where you wants 'em! You provide the poedesic insipiration I need to keep coding SCT.

#38     Jan 20, 2009
  9. I'll contribute a modest haiku:

Moderation
    A thankless ET service
    No time left to trade

#39     Jan 20, 2009
  10. charts

charts

... How to Write a Haiku Poem ... this is where most SCT students fail: don't follow the rules ... :)

#40     Jan 20, 2009