COBE makers must be anonyed.

Discussion in 'Options' started by NoMoreOptions, Oct 24, 2003.

1. CBOE, PHLX, they are a bunch of crooks. More SEC investigations and fines are coming for ya.

2. vega

vega

Are THEY stealing your money again NOMORE ? Do you keep falling for all of THEIR tricks ?? If so, can't wait until you change your name to NOMORESTOCKS or NOMOREFUTURES and find out that everyone (not just the CBOE & PHLX MMs) do the same exact stuff--it's called trading. Don't want to sound like a jerk, but if the same stuff keeps happening, either learn from it or find a different game to play.

Vega:D

3. vega

vega

Any guesses on how long it will be until we get another great thread from our friend NOMORE on the the evil MMs that always use their "tricks" to steal his money ? :p :p

I know it's not nice, but I find it kinda amusing that every 2 weeks or so he starts a new thread about the evils of option trading with some non-specific post (it would be better if he actually posted what happened, instead of just call them a "bunch of crooks," maybe explain why and people can try to help him avoid that in the future), but after he starts the thread---that's it, he's done posting until the next thread.

4. Exactly. Personally, I've found Options to be better for swing trading than stocks. Less actual cash expoure; more leverage; good upside potential if your analysis is correct. Works for me.

-Fast

5. VOLUME

VOLUME

SHHHHHH.... THEY might hear you.

6. vega

vega

Options can be excellent for swing trading, just need to be aware of the decay, delta and vol exposure--sucks when the stock goes your way and you lose money !!! I do like the options forum, it's good to share with others and also be able to pick up some new stuff as well, it seems like most of the people that post in this forum have a pretty good handle on what's going on, but there will always be a few uneducated folks that like to trash things that they don't really understand.

7. vega

vega

Hear you ??????????? Why would THEY need to hear you when THEY can already read your mind ???????:D :D :D
    Damn mind-reading crooks.

8. True. One of my friends makes 99% of his income from options. He makes a lot from writing naked puts on cheaper stocks. He just does it in larger size (over 1K contracts) and makes a decent chunk of change :)

-Fast

9. vega

vega

I'm assuming he makes the other 1% buying naked puts ??:D

10. Covered calls to be exact :D

-Fast

#10     Oct 27, 2003