Coastal Trade Securities, LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by kungfutrader, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bpc, that's some good info but your not providing anything of value. ptg just started and as I previously posted I trade remotely in nj and they are in the process of setting up an office in nj for march from what they said, that is why I signed up with them in addition to them backing me. Wow they used some website images you can buy online, that must be something new companies do now?? Best of luck with your covert operations and investigations, maybe a career with the secret service or sec would suit your personality. Back to picking some winners for tomorrow

#51     Feb 19, 2010
  2. l2tradr

l2tradr

They are backing you (no deposit from you, training fee etc) and you get to trade remote? What is the split, commish? I've never heard of a firm to fully back traders out of office.

#52     Feb 19, 2010
  3. I am going to wait to trade from their office, will not be backed trading remotely unless I put up capital which I have no intentions on doing as I have a solid track record. Only a few weeks away I will wait it out

#53     Feb 19, 2010
  4. l2tradr

l2tradr

I see...yeah, I thought it was odd for a firm to let anyone trade remotely with no risk capital...at least I've never heard of one, regardless of track record.

#54     Feb 19, 2010
  5. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Yea, I'm sure they are backing him after he pays $5,000 for "training"! Please tell us more about your great track record.

#55     Feb 19, 2010
  6. scalper33

scalper33

Can anyone get any information from these guys? They don’t pick up calls, they hardly ever return calls, and if they do call back they dance around and never give you straight answer. Something is fishy about these guys. There is no freaking way I would give my money and open an account with them. They are so lame. Stay the heck away from Coastal Trade.

#56     Feb 24, 2010
  7. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Yep....same thing here when I was checking them out. Stay away....too many other good firms out there.

#57     Feb 24, 2010
  8. What straight answers are you missing?

If you already spoke to them and they are not calling you back, maybe they are just not interested in doing business with you or maybe you are not qualified to trade with them. I am not saying this is the case and they should certainly tell you if it were.

I would give you the contact # of the account manager I deal with who I am sure would be happy to answer your questions and sit down and talk with you but I don't want to be accussed of shilling.

#58     Feb 24, 2010
  9. le140

le140

I was going to open an account with them but changed my mind at the last minute. The 3 guys I spoke to were very professional just like at any other B/D.

#59     Feb 24, 2010
  10. kinda curious why you didn't decided to go w/ them

#60     Feb 24, 2010